8- pancakes

Holly's pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around the room, I felt a lot better now but I still had a small headache. As I became more awake I came to the realisation that I wasn't alone in my hotel room, I could hear someone in the kitchen. I slid out of bed and carefully edged my way towards the noise. I stopped in my tracks as I realised that the person was singing. I peered my head round to see the man dancing around and cooking.

"Lando?!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Oh you're awake!" he replied with a smile. "I made you some breakfast." he pointed at a stack of burnt looking pancakes.

"Thanks... sorry but what the hell are you doing here?!" I asked.

"You don't remember what happened last night?"

A wave of fear washed over me as I thought of reasons why he could be talking about last night and then be in my hotel room in the morning.

Sensing that I clearly didn't remember what had happened Lando went on explaining.

"We were at the same club yesterday by accident but we got talking and had a few drinks..."

Oh god please tell me this isn't going where I think it is.

"Then you went to the bathroom but when you came back you passed out. Someone had spiked your drink! I didn't know where your friends were and I needed to help you so I brought you back here and made sure you were ok. I was scared something else would happen and no one would be here so I stayed with you."

I stood there for a second trying to process what I'd just heard. If this was true then it explained my headache, and Lando had stayed awake all night just to make sure I was ok. I was slightly embarrassed but I was beyond grateful.

"I'll leave you to get sorted now" he said.

"No it's fine stay!" I said without really thinking. Lando looked surprised yet happy to hear my response.

We bought our breakfast over to the sofa and sat down, turning the tv on. We bit into our pancakes which tasted like charcoal from how burnt they were. We looked at each other and immediately started laughing.

"This is the worst food I've ever had in my life. I can't even make pancakes!" laughed Lando.

"What do you mean, you're literally Gordon Ramsey!" I joked. It felt good laughing with Lando, it just felt natural in a way. I hadn't laughed like that in a while.

"I think we can still save them though" I said as I got up and lead him back to the kitchen. I got out the ingredients to make a new batch.

"By save them you mean put them in the bin and make new ones?" He said.

I smiled at him and he laughed.

"Don't just stand there, you're helping me!"

Lando got the bag of flour out of the cupboard and made his way towards me. Before he could reach me however, he tripped over his own feet. The bag of flour went flying, split open in midair and landed all over me.

"Oh..my..god.. I'm so sorry!" Lando said trying to hide his laughter.

"You think this is funny do you?" I replied with a mischievous smile.

I picked up the bag and threw a handful of flour right at him. It hit him right in the face. I couldn't contain myself, I immediately burst out laughing. Lando spun round and headed straight to the cupboard to get another bag of flour.

"Don't you dare..." I said as he advanced towards me.

He threw another handful at me, declaring a flour war! We chased each other round the room several times, and in minutes we were covered. I didn't care though, this was the most fun I'd had in ages.

"I'm coming for you Norris!" I shouted as I chased Lando into the living room.

Suddenly there was a loud knock which made us stop in our tracks.

"HOLLY! OPEN THE DOOR! HOLLY I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" My brothers voice sounded from behind the door.