6- unexpected incident

Lando's pov:

The past few races were awful. There'd only been one were i hadn't crashed out because of making contact with Holly. God I hated her so much. Why couldn't she just stay away and accept I'm a better more experienced driver than her. If things carried on like this, my emotions would get the better of me.

I had some free time before i had to go to the next race so I decided to film some content for quadrant and spend some time with my friends. We filmed another driving challenge video with Max, Ria, Niran and Aarava. The entire time I forgot about all my worries and I was just in the moment with them laughing. We rapped up filming and were about to go out separate ways when Ria suggested we went out to the club together as we hadn't done that in a while.

A few hours later we all pulled up outside and went in. "I'll get us some drinks" said max. I was just about to accompany him when a familiar face caught my eye. It was Holly. Great, the last person I wanted to see. She was dancing with who I assumed were her friends. As she spun round our eyes met but she quickly looked away, her smile fading slightly. I wasn't going to let her ruin my night.

A few hours went by and I was still relatively sober. I went over to get another drink, not realising Holly was there too.

"Oh look who it is" she said to me. I forced a smile in response.

"Look I'm really about what happened in the race last week, that one was my fault."

I didn't expect her to say this so I didn't quite know how to react. Before I could say anything she got up and told to excuse her while she went to the bathroom. I smiled to myself as I replayed her apology in my head. It was sweet of her, maybe she wasn't as bad of a person as she was on track.

-

Holly's pov:

My head didn't feel right and my vision was starting to blur. This wasn't the alcohol as I'd only had a couple of glasses.Panic began to take over my body. What was happening? My mind was swimming with awful thoughts until it landed on one. What if I'd been drugged?