7- drug

Lando's pov

As I sat at the bar waiting for Holly to come back I glanced around. She'd been gone for ages. What if something was wrong? No everything was fine, she'd probably just ran into a fan or something. Despite my mind was still full of concern.

As I kept looking about I spotted Holly over by the door to the ladies bathroom. Phew she was ok I thought. But it wasn't. I realised something had happened. She was leaning on the door way holding her head and staring at the floor. She swayed slightly and all the colour drained from her face. Then her legs gave way and she collapsed onto the floor.

Immediately I jumped out of my seat and ran over to her. The first thing I did was check if she was still breathing which she was thankfully. But there was obviously still something seriously wrong going on. I needed to get her some help. I wanted to signal to her friends that she needed them but I didn't even know who they were. Panic started to bubble up inside me but I had to fight it if I was going to help Holly.

A man approached us clearly seeing the bad situation.

"Do you know what happened mate, why she passed out and that?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Well in that case I'd say it's most likely her drink got spiked. I've seen this happen lots of times. Trust me I'm a doctor and the best thing you can do for her is get her home and just let the drug work its way out of her system."

"Thank you so much" I replied. That really helped but I still didn't know what to do.

I decided I would call George her brother and get him to look after her. I got my phone out and dialed his number.

*ringing*

*ringing*

Shit! Why wasn't he answering his phone?! It was up to me to make sure she was safe now. I had to take her back to my hotel for the night.

I managed to get her out of the club and into my car. I drove extra slowly and I kept shooting her nervous glances every two seconds. Within minutes we'd arrived at my hotel.

I carried her bridal style all the way up to my room and layed her on my bed. The whole time she was still unconscious. The man who'd helped at the club said she'd be fine but I didn't just want to leave her like this whilst I went to sleep.

She stirred suddenly and seemed to be waking up.

"Wear am I? What happened?" She groaned.

I couldn't tell how good her senses were at that moment but judging by the way her eyes were unfocused I knew her vision was probably not great.

"It's alright Holly. It's me Lando. Something happened to you at the club but it's ok so don't worry, you're safe. You're in my hotel room at the moment as I couldn't get hold of your brother." I said to her gently squeezing her hand to comfort her.

"My heads spinning and I can't see properly... Lando I'm really scared!" Her voice was shaky and quiet.

I too was terrified but I needed to be strong for her.

"It's ok I've got you and I'm not going anywhere I promise. Try and get some sleep and I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning." I replied.

She fell asleep quickly still holding my hand. I was worried about what would happened to her so I stayed awake all night to make sure she was ok. I was so scared for her, I couldn't loose her.