Chapter 4- Problem Solving

"Kim Taehyung, would you eat or you are waiting for me to stuff this tuna sandwich in your mouth?".Jin ask, slightly glare at Taehyung.

"Woahh that's mean". Taehyung gasp, already imagining how Jin would sit up on the table and stuff his mouth with a freaking sandwich.And yeah Jin once did it to him.Believe me you won't like it.Not the sandwich, but the way that old guy force-feed you.It'll freak you out like you would peed your pants.

"Are you still saving up,Tae?"

Taehyung turn his head to Jimin."Well,kinda".

"What the freaking hell you said?! Didn't I told you if you don't have money you can tell us?Dude we are like, ready to throw all our money to you".Jin suddenly stormed.

"Yeah he's right. We don't want you to skip eating, like just look how skinny you are right now, babe".

Taehyung smile."I know guys.But I'm not gonna use up you money all the time.Doesn't it make me like a freaking money burden to you?"

"Hey,do you ever hear me said something like, 'hey you stupid blondie, you're such a burden to me and my money,just leave me alone alone,you dipshit little bitch '.Have you?" Jin said and eraning a laugh from Taehyung and Jimin.

"I don't think I ever wanna hear that".

"Good.Now go by your food.It's on me".Jin said.

"Yeah.Make it two,Tae". Jimin suddenly said.

"And why is that?"

"For me of course".
Jimin point his little finger on himself.

"You're buying your own food, sweetie".Jin said, smiling.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin couldn't believe his ears.

"I won't waste money on some shitty rich ass guy like you.Now go and buy it yourself".Jin said,causing Taehyung to grin and Jimin to roll his eyes.

Jimin get up,still feeling annoyed,to buy his and Taehyung's food.

"Oh also buy another of this damn delicious tuna sandwic".

"Oldie grunch".

"I heard that!"

"I know".Jimin stick his tongue out before running away from the almost-being-a-hulk Jin.

After sometimes, Jimin come back to them, eyebrows meeting,and looks annoyed on something.

Jimin sit on the chair,pushing the plate full of kimchi fried rice to Taehyung,as he pick up the spoon from his plate,ready to slurp his noodles.

"What happened?" Taehyung ask.

"Urghh some mop headed guy was testing my patience just now".

"So what did you do to him?" Jin ask, patiently waiting, as he doesn't need to know what happened to Jimin that made him pissed off.

"Kick him out of the line".

Jin raise his eyebrow, waiting for more.

"On the butt".

Jin has his thumb up."That's my boy".

************************************
"Sunshine's he--"

"Piss off,man". Yoongi pushed away Hoseok who is already spreading his arms, welcoming the day for his first math class,as the sleepy guy go his seat and lay his head on the table.

"The fuck was that,hyung?You're ruining my day". Hoseok said, slightly pout and take his seat beside Namjoon.

"And you're ruining my sleep,Hoseok".Yoongi said, already dozing off to some unknown universe.