Chapter 44- Reunited

"Baby? Hey wake up princess". Jungkook called softly.

Taehyung wake up, squint his eyes opened as he feel his cheek was caressed softly by someone. He then see his boyfriend right in front of his face, as Jungkook's half body hovered above him.

"Mmhh Jungkookiee..." Taehyung stretch his body.

"Yes baby".

"What time is it?"

"It's already 9. I thought we are going out today?"

Taehyung nod. "Yes. But I'm feeling so tired, Jungkook".

Jungkook chuckle. "Baby, do you know you passed out last night?"

"I did? No wonder. My whole body is aches. You were a beast last night, Jungkook".

"Don't put me in a blame, sweetheart. You tempted me last night, right? I just can't stand looking at the sexy you last night"

"Right, your horny ass is just a troublesome for me to handle".

"Only for you". Jungkook said, touching Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung giggle, wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"Thank you for last night, Jungkook. You satisfied me. I really missed you".

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's forehead. "My pleasure to do that, baby. I'm glad you like it. I missed you too. Thank you so much for making love with me last night. Sorry that I hurt you".

The older smile. "This will heal soon, Jungkook. If you can just let me rest for while before I'm going to limp to the bathroom?"

Jungkook laugh. "Of course baby. But what about our plan to go out?"

"We can go there in the afternoon. Taeri's in school, and my mom is probably working right now. Plus I got no energy right now. Let me sleep for a while, boyfie".

"Of course, bub. You can rest. I'll shower first and prepare our breakfast".

Taehyung whine. "Noo you're not going anywhere. I need you to stay here with me. Sleep with me some more, Jungkook". Taehyung pleaded, showing his doe eyes.

"Okay then. I'll stay here with you. I'm not going anywhere, baby".

"You're the cutest, Jungkook". Taehyung said as he peck Jungkook's lips. He then lay his head on Jungkook's chest, closing his eyes as he hug Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook smile. Using his another arm, he caress Taehyung's back. He smile when he hear Taehyung is already snoring, going back to his sleep.

************************************
Taehyung pick his little sister up to his lap, hugging her tightly.

"Ooohh my babyy I missed you so much!" Taehyung swing their bodies.

Taeri giggle. "I missed you too, Taetae Oppa. You haven't see me in a while. I thought you're forgetting about me".

"Awhh how can I forget you, bub? I'm sorry I've been busy lately. But right now I'm here right? Anyway where's your mom, Taeri?"

"Mom is changing her clothes. She just got back from work. Ohh here she is". Taeri said as Taehyung look at the direction, where his mom is climbing down the stairs.

Mrs Kim sit on the couch, having a sweet smile on her lips.

"Taehyung, you're coming, son".

Taehyung nod, letting go of Taeri as the little girl go to sit beside her mom.

"Hmm. This is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook".

"Jeon Jungkook? Ohh are you probably the son of the CEO of Jeon Cooperation?" Mrs Kim ask.