Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain

Jungkook close his eyes, as his mouth started to widened. He sit up straight, with his hand's getting ready on his mouth.

'Oh shit it's coming'. Jungkook thought.

And finally, "Achoo!" He sneezes.

"Bless you".

Jungkook look beside, seeing Taehyung approaching him with a smile on his face.

"Hey Mr Tutor. You're done with classes?"

"No actually. I have an extra class about ten minutes more. Anyway you're here alone? Where are the others?"

Jungkook nod his head. "They're still having classes. They will come here later ".

Taehyung form his mouth into 'o' shaped.

"So you're tutoring after you extra class?"

Taehyung purse his lips together, sitting in front of Jungkook.

"Actually, that's why I'm here. I want to ask you if we can postpone our tutoring session for today?"

"Oh, sure thing. But..why?"

"Actually, my mom called"

"Your mom called you? For what?"

"She told me to go to her house this evening. I don't know why. I mean... it's not even two weeks since the day she took Taeri with her. I even told her I will not bother her time with Taeri for the whole two weeks. So I don't really know the exact reason why she told me to see her".

"Maybe it's because Taeri misses you?"

"Hmm I'm not sure. But I can't stop thinking about it. I just hope it's not something bad ". Taehyung sigh.

"Umm maybe if I could..uhm never mind". Jungkook look down on his lap, playing with his fingers.

Taehyung smile. "I know what's in your mind. You wanted to go with me, right?"

Jungkook look up. "I mean..if you want to? You seems really worried, so maybe with me by your side, I can calm you down".

"You got a point there. But I think, you don't have to be with me Jungkook. I don't want you to be included with my family matters. Especially with my mom. I hope you understand what I said".

"Oh..yeah I do. It's okay". Jungkook sounds low, kind of offended. Maybe he's not used to Taehyung turning down his offers.

"Jungkook ah, I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear me arguing with my mom, right?"

Jungkook nod.

"That's one of the reason I forbid you to go with me. It would be nice for Taeri to see you, she will be happy. But I can't let my mom see you. Or..you see my mom. And see me arguing, throwing harsh words on my mom? Even Jimin and Jin hyung never see me do that, Jungkook. What can I do if you see me treat my own mom like that? I know you would hate me".

"I know you want to help me. But..you can help me now. As you said, you want to calm me down?"

"You want me to calm you down?"

"Urmm maybe I need some tension relaxing. It could be with some great methods like..you allow me to smack your head or something?"

Jungkook chuckle. Then he bring Taehyung's hand in his palm.

"To be honest, I don't know how to calm someone down. But I can just say that.. don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay. I can see you're being worried, but I know you could handle anything for Taeri. I trust you, Taehyung. Just be careful hmm".