Chapter 37- Semester Break

After two weeks, the seven besties finally finished their semester's final exam with success. Apparently, they are having a really good time with each other right now. They are hanging out in Jin's house, totally enjoying their semester break. New semester is coming in 3 months later so for now, they are claiming their non stop rest again due to the all studies and classes during the previous semester.

Wearing his jacket, Jin come to the living room swagly, facing the members with his stylo appearance and wearing his black glasses.

The members look at the silly oldest brother as the guy is doing some unknown posing, sometimes he do the V sign with his fingers, sometimes he stick out his butt and sometimes he pout and put his pointed finger on his lips, showing his silly cuteness. The six boys look at each other, none of them is taking Jin's pictures. All are in blur state of mind.

Jin then took out his phone, grabbing a water bottle from the table as he put the phone against his ear, like calling someone.

"Baby can't you see, I'm calling...a guy like you should wear a warning... it's dangerous, I'm falling~~". Jin suddenly sing few lines of Britney Spears's song, Toxic, using the water bottle he's holding as a mic.

"OoOhhHH...OOoHhH~~". Namjoon suddenly let out a cracked dolphin scream.

The others laugh hearing Namjoon's voice, finally understand what Jin is trying to do.

"There's no escape, I can't wait...I need a hit, baby give me it.. you're dangerous, I'm loving it~~"

"OOOOHH...OOOHH~~". Hoseok then scream the same line like Namjoon sang, laughing at his own unprepared high pitched voice. Jimin also laugh hearing it, hitting his Hobi hyung.

Jin then grab a chair, standing on top of it with Namjoon's help, making sure he's not gonna fall.

"Too high, can't come down... losing my head, spinnin' round and round...do you feel me now~~".

"OOOOHHH OOOOHH~~". This time, all the boys do the dolphin scream together.

"Dung dung dung dung dung dung dung ~~". Jungkook add some sound effects, tapping his fingers on his thighs.

Jin pass the mic the mic to Jimin, as Jimin stand up, getting ready for the chorus.

"With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride~~you're toxic I'm slippin' under". Jimin sing with his angelic voice, swaying his body left as right before passing the mic back to Jin.

"With the taste of a poison paradise~~ I'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic".

"Teng, teng teng teng". Yoongi's turn to mouth another sign effect, as Jimin can't stop laughing at his boyfriend.

"And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic~~". Jin finish his lines with doing some sexy dances, earning some loud cheers from the others. He also didn't forget to twerk all the way down and doing some other weird dances, making the other laugh louder till some of them out of breath. The boys are really supporting their big brother. Hoseok can be seen to drop himself on the floor, holding his stomach regarding to how hard he laugh.

Leaving the 'stage', Namjoon replace Jin with doing some weird footsteps and hand gesturing. His blur face but spontaneous movements make the others also laugh looking at him, especially when he accidentally tripped against the water bottle Jin threw on the floor just now. While laughing, they are also cheering for Namjoon, putting their hands up to the air.

Someone's phone ring make them stop. Without looking at the caller ID, Namjoon pick up the phone, intended to do something crazy with it.

"Boy the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no". Namjoon suddenly rap the Telephone song, point his finger at Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook who are sitting on the sofa in one line.