Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)

Jungkook open his eyes, just to see his boyfriend staring at him with a smile on his face. Taehyung is having his fist supporting his head, admiring Jungkook's sleeping face.

"Baby, you woke up?"

"Uhuh. Good morning, sexy".

Jungkook gasped. "That nickname was mine, to give it to you. How dare you huh?"

Taehyung chuckle. "Don't be mad. You just look so sexy right now. Hmm are you tempting me, Mr Boyfie?" Taehyung stare at Jungkook, who is topless, exposing his naked upper body.

Jungkook smirk. "What if I do huh? I look sexy, right?"

"Of course. My boyfriend is looking so hot right now that I can't stop looking at him. God I wanna eat that chest so bad". Taehyung said, biting his lips sexily as he fix his gaze on Jungkook's bare chest.

"That's hot. Come on then, it's all yours ". Jungkook whisper.

That makes Taehyung lean closer, not to Jungkook's chest, but his neck, as he sniff Jungkook's neck.

"Mmmhh how can you still smell good, Jungkookie?" Taehyung teasingly kiss Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook close his eyes. "Mmhh of course, it's from your scent, baby. Now come on continue. Don't be shy".

From Jungkook's neck, Taehyung's head went down to Jungkook's chest, brushing his nose against it, giving Jungkook pleasure.

As for Jungkook, his body slightly jolted up as he bite his own lips, forbidding himself to moan.

Jungkook then open his eyes, feeling that no movements on his chest anymore.

"Baby, why do you stop huh? You're ruining the mood". Jungkook whine at Taehyung who is smiling sheepishly.

"Mood? What mood?"

"That mood. I thought we are going to have some light morning sex together".

Taehyung chuckle. "Morning sex my foot. I'm just teasing you, Jungkook. Now go take a shower and get dressed. We are going out".

"Out? Where?"

"We are going to have breakfast outside, Jungkook. And after that, let's have a date somewhere".

"Date? Why so sudden, baby".

Taehyung shrug his shoulders. "Nothing. I just want to treat this boyfriend of mine. He has been very helpful to me and I wanna thank him". Taehyung said, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

"Baby, I don't need you to do all that".

Taehyung gasp. "You don't need to have a date with me? Dang it Jungkook, the audacity for you to say that.. I'm speechless ".

"What, no baby that's not what I'm talking about. I mean..you don't have to treat me anything, baby. I can bring you to our date anywhere you want, but don't waste your money on me".

"I got only you beside me right now, Jungkook. Who else should I treat. Now shut up and just get dressed. Oh and---"

Taehyung lean closer, kissing Jungkook's lips deeply.

"Sweet morning kiss for you. I'll be waiting for you downstairs, babyboy". Taehyung said, getting up from the bed.

"Hey. Only I can call you by that nickname".

"Oopsie, my bad. But don't forget. You're younger than me, Jungkook ah". Taehyung wink, before giggling and run downstairs, leaving his dumbfounded boyfriend.

Time skip....

"Have a seat, princess". Jungkook said, pulling a chair for Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckle as he sit on the chair. "What's up with you, Jungkook?"