Chapter 47- Under The Sunset

"Jungkookiee".

"Baby, you're home". Jungkook spread his arms, letting his boyfriend to get into his embrace.

Taehyung nod his head tightly hug his boyfriend. He was just going out to his mother's house about an hour ago but he already miss Jungkook that much.

Jungkook pull away from the hug. They peck on each other's lips.

"How is it going, honey?" Jungkook ask, ruffling Taehyung's smooth hair.

"It's all fine. I gave my mother and Taeri the dress I bought for them. Oh they asked about you. So I said you can't come, cause you're soundly sleeping at home".

Jungkook gasp. "Baby how could you say that? I told you I met my father this morning, that's why I can't come with you"

The blondie nod his head. "I know. I just feel like doing it. Don't worry Jungkook they're not mad. You know, the first thing they asked as soon as I come is where is Jungkook. Like seriously? I'm right in front of them". Taehyung roll his eyes.

Jungkook chuckle. "Aww what to do baby? I'm one of your family members now".

"Yeah yeah you are. Anyway Jungkook ah, I wanna tell you something". Taehyung said as he trail his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"What is it, baby?" Jungkook hug Taehyung's tiny waist.

"I discussed something about my mother just now. She wants me to be the CEO of Min Holdings. As soon as I finished my college, she wants me to replace her".

"Really? Then what did you say?"

"I turned down her offer".

"What? Why baby? It's a great job for you. At least you won't be looking for another part time job".

"I know, Jungkook. I wanna ask you, your father wanted me to work in his company, as your assistant right?"

Jungkook nod. "Yes. But baby don't tell me you turned down your mom's offer just because of me and my father?"

"No Jungkook. It's not because of that. I had my own reasons. As soon as my mum requested me to do that, I immediately think about you. You will be the next CEO after your father. If I'm being the same after my mother, it means we have to compete with each other. We would even be rivals and I don't want us to be like that, Jungkook. Do you understand what I just said, sweetie?"

"Yeah, baby".

"So that's why, I decided to turn down my mother's offer. I told her that as soon as I finish my studies, I will look for a suitable permanent job for me. I studied law, Jungkook. And my mother is a business woman. And I tell you what, I know nothing about business, about accounting or something includes sells and buys. So how can I replace my mother. I'm scared I would even destroy the company, regarding to my zero knowledge. So I had to to the same to you and your father too".

"You mean..you don't want to be my assistant?"

Taehyung smile, cupping Jungkook's cheeks. "Jungkookie, to be honest I don't mind being your assistant. But I don't want my mom to get any wrong idea about it. Replacing mom, I would feel bad to your father. Being your assistant, my mom would think that I'm doing for other's importance than her. So that's why, I chose to find a job for myself. I'm so sorry Kookie".

"Hmm it's okay Taehyungie. My baby is just so good that everybody even my own father want to snatch him away from me. What can I do about it, right beautaeful?" Jungkook tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear make the older blush.

"You're not mad at me for refusing to be your assistant?"

"Of course I'm not. I mean..if I can't see you at the office, I'll be seeing you at home. Am I right?"