Chapter 19- I'm Sorry

"Sorry we're late". Namjoon put his bag on the table, sitting beside Yoongi

"Uhuh. Where were you guys".

"Hobi took a long time figuring out what to eat from the Mcdonald".

"You went to Mcdonald early in the morning?"

"There's no wrong time for fast food, hyung". Hoseok said as he roll his eyes.

"Then what did you get from the McDonald?"

"McFlurry". Hoseok show his big smile.

"You spend two hours on just freaking McFlurry ".

"Yeah. Don't blame me. It was just so hard to make a choice. Anyway what's wrong with kookoo why he look so dead?" Hoseok ask, glancing at Jungkook who didn't even utter a single word.

Yoongi turn his head to Jungkook, who is staring into spaces.

"He did something".

"What was it?"

"He--"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

They spotted an angry toned voice, coming towards them.

Out of sudden, Jimin pulled Jungkook by his sweater. The other 3 don't even know what to do. They are just in the middle of processing everything seeing an angry Jimin with confused Jungkook.

"Hey hey what's wrong with you?!" Jungkook ask, getting shocked by Jimin who is suddenly pulling him.

"You and I are going to have a word". Jimin said, still dragging Jungkook somewhere.

************************************
"Oppa....why can't I go to school today? I want to meet my friend" Taeri ask, pouting.

"Taeri ah, you're still sick. What if something will happen to you at school and I'm not there?"

"But I'm bored, taetae oppa. You don't let me do anything other than lying on the bed".

Taehyung get up, moving to sit on Taeri's bed. "Then should we go out? You want ice cream and play at the park?"

Taeri's eyes lighten up as she look at her older brother.

"You want to bring me to the park, oppa?"

"First tell me. Are you feeling okay right now".

Taeri sit up straight. "Yes oppa. I am feeling so healthy right now. I can even walk hundred miles away at the park later".

Taehyung chuckle. "Big talk, huh? Okay then let's go".

"Yeayyy thank you oppa I love you". Taeri kiss Taehyung's cheek and hug his body. Taehyung hug her back and mouthed 'you're welcome, baby'.

Taeri get up from the bed. Being as healthy as she is, she pulled Taehyung's body from the bed as Taehyung smile looking at how happy his sister is.

Time skip...

Taehyung take his seat on the bench, looking at his little sister who is playing happily with some other kids. They run around the park and play the swings, the seesaw and the slide. Taehyung know, those kids are not Taeri's friends, but they are children from his neighbourhood.

Taehyung smile. Sometimes he even wonder, how can Taeri makes friends so fast. Taeri is a little girl who enjoys doing everything. In her age, she loves exploring many things, such as in sports, or any other events at school. And he knows too that Taeri has a lot of friends, and she enjoys having more friends. His little sister being friendly somehow amazes him.