𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟  𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲 (𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋)
(𝖻𝖾𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 )
Today marked the start of el clásico, i woke up to a tanned tattooed covered back of a blonde Catalan woman. I let out a deep yawn and stretched. I scooted closer and wrapped one arm around her body and patted her with my other arm. "𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐞" i said as i continued my, persistent tapping. She let out a long groan to show her protest on wanting to wake up. "𝐜𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲" as she starts to nod in agreement stretching in a sleep daze. She slowly turned to face me and said, "𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫" she puckers her lips and kisses the tip of my nose and the top of my forehead. I let out a giggle and reply "𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐚" we take the time to stare at each other in adoration and admiration. After a while of day dreaming and taking the time to wake ourselves up, I sighed and said "𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲" i said. Me and Alexia will not be playing today's match due to Ale needing a break after an uncomfortable feeling in her knee and My recent ACL injury this is something that's made me and alexia very devastated. this has been something i've been struggling with mentally and physically for a while, i'm very lucky for me and Alexia's strong relationship and my support on the side. One thing about us is our devotion and determination for Barca, that's one thing i loved about Alexia is her dedication that bleed for barca and as a fútbol player. That's how me and Alexia bonded, we met each other when we were both young. When me and Ale both grew up and realized our relationship blossoming in a none "𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜" way we decided to entertain a relationship on a one drunken. Let's say it was very interesting and intimate between us.

We both got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I decided to take a shower as i hopped out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around me i walked into the room. "𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.." Ale said, as she walked up to me and put her hands around my waist. i let out a chuckle as i had my hand wrapped around her shoulder and slapped my hand on her shoulder and shook my head in disapproval "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝" i said with a smile on my face. Alexia pecked my lips multiple times in between she said "𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫" she said, i nodded and said "𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞" in agreement. i helped her settle on baggy black denim jeans and a white 92' barca shirt. She then settled on a black leather jacket ad a finishing touch to her tasteful outfit. Ale knows how much i love when she wears her leather jacket. Words can't explain how good she looked., nobody can deny that Alexia was a attractive woman. as she looked in the mirror she saw me move my head to the side slowly studying her with my eyes, checking her out "𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫?" she said with a smirk turning around. "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭" i said in a teasing tone.

fast forward 15 minutes i decided to pick my outfit after a indecisive moment. i settled on a black cropped, cami top and boyfriend jeans with panda dunks. After i changed i turned around and showed Ale "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 ? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 ? 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐢-"  i was cut off my Ale saying "𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐚" The blonde said. i smiled and her in adoration and muttered a quiet "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮" as she came to wrap her hands around my waist.

fast forward a while before the match I was busy talking to the staff as Ale was talking with Jenni. Alexia turned to jenni as she looked at you as she was having conversations she said "𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝" alexia said in a love-sick daze, Jenni chuckled "𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫" jenni said with a smile on her face. As i felt a pair of hazel eyes staring at me i was met with the tanned woman and i smiled as i admired how good she looked in that 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭.