𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌:swearing, angst fluff in the end (Mapi and ingrid aren't dating in this sorry!!)
As you drove in the middle of the night the dark streets of Barcelona, light rain pouring down   flooding the floors and streets. Tears welling in your eyes blocking your view of the road as you sniffled. Wiping those tears as you let out light cries.
  Your heart felt heavy, you couldn't wrap your head around what just happened. You're in such a dark place in your head, and you needed someone to stay so you decided to go to Mapi's house, the one place you can call home.
    As you pulled into Mapi's drive way you turned off your car engine, reached to the back seat and grabbed your duffel bag full of your stuff you swung the bag on your shoulders, stepped out the car with a slump in your stance.
    You were miserable, you had no energy no fight left in you. As you heard the front door to the tattooed woman's house open, She came hurrying her pace with open arms as she met you half way. "𝐎𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲" She said in a concerned tone, those words made you break down as you wrapped your arms around her stuffing your head in her neck.
  Mapi took your bag from your shoulders and carried it. The sobs coming from you getting louder, Mapi acted in fear of complaints of the neighbors took you inside keeping one hand around your shoulders for comfort.
   She brought you to the couch and went inside her room to drop off your bag. She came to where you were sitting on the couch and said "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲/𝐧?" she said looking at you rubbing your back, You let out a nod in response. The blonde haired tattooed women got up and filled up a glass of water from her sink. She walked over and handed it to you. "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐲/𝐧" as you lifted your shaky hands and brought the glass to your mouth and took a sip. "𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫?" Mapi said, She already knew partly of what's been happening between you and Ale's relationship, you felt like she was the only person you could turn to in a time of need.
    "𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐬" you said struggling to find words, as Mapi was interrupted by a phone ringing, my phone ringing. Me and Mapi looked at each other as we looked down at my phone and saw 𝐡𝐞𝐫 calling me...Alexia, and when i pressed ignore she called me again persistently.
  Mapi snatched the phone and answered the phone with a scowl on her face "𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?!" you said in a hushed whisper trying to grab your phone out of Mapi's grasp "𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." Mapi said in a stern tone finger pointing in the air as if Alexia was in front of her, "𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩" you said pleading with Mapi.
    "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨? 𝐘/𝐧 ? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 ?𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞" Alexia said her voice raspy from maybe crying for so long. Mapi ended the call. 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 🫣 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 !! 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲/𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ?! 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖾𝖽 ! (dm me for id𝐞𝐚𝐬)
thank you for all the ideas !!