𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭(𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞),𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐭𝐜.
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Your son is changing and you start to wonder if alexia will ever make time to notice.
(btw this is based in the same universe as Luis, just dated later in years.)

Things have been changing, or progressing but not in a positive way.

You've been in the constant state of stress, and sadness. You and Alexia's son was not the little boy he used to be. He's now a grown 8 year old boy.

He wasn't the happy giggly boy he used to be. He now didn't want to talk or hang out with you as much. When you used to talk to your son he would have so much enthusiasm and animation, but it's been replaced with short blunt responses.

Fast forward to dinner time it was just the two of you.

"How was school baby ?" You asked with a soft smile painted on your face. "estuvo bueno" (it was good) You nodded your head in response. "Hmm, that's good." trying to sound convincing as possible.

You squinted your eyes trying to gauge your son's expression.

You cleared your throat and wiped your hand on the napkin.

"So, i got a call today...wise you were at school, from your teacher" you said slowly.

Luis lifted up his head from his plate, a mix of both shock and guilt on his face.
"Mommy, i can explain" he said trying to reason with you.

"They called me and told me you've been hitting and yelling at school. Is that true Luis?" you said with a lecturing tone.

You were met with silence. A staring contest going on between you to, hoping he would crack and tell you the truth.

The young boy let out a deep breath, "Okay, okay...I got in trouble today." he said with a winced expression.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me? You know you can trust me" You said rubbing your forehead with your hand showing signs of stress.

"-Mom i didn't want you to get mad 'nd yell. I'm sorry i was scared" The boy said with much expression.

You let out a light huff. You were under stress, you didn't expect to be raising your son alone. You always kept in mind how busy Alexia can be. Without her you wouldn't have the luxury of being at home, not having to work .

"I don't even know what to say, this isn't like you at all. I don't know why you've been acting like this lately." You uttered out shaking your head in disapproval.

"I act like this because, it seems like no one ever notices me !" Luis said in an outburst of anger.

"What do you mean baby. I need to know what you mean so I can help you". You said with a frown on your face.

"Mama's never here ! I hate bothering you because, you're also so busy...epically with the baby on the way" He said in a sad tone gesturing towards your swollen round belly.

It all made sense. That's why he hasn't been talking lately. He feels like no one can understand him, nor see him. You got up from your seat and walking towards your son.
You stretched out your arms gesturing to Luis initiating a hug.
  He stood up and attempted to hug around your waist. Not so easy since you're pregnant. His head resting on the top of your stop.
  That's when the water works came, Luis started crying.

"Mami, lo siento mucho, perdóname" he said between sobs.

Your eyes started to water, your pregnancy hormones not helping at all in this situation. You grabbed the back of his head with your hand and shushed him as you swayed the both of your bodies.