𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠)
Summary: you and Ale have a little fun at the beach !!

You and Ale decide to go on a walk to get some fresh air, what seemed to be a a harmless activity turned into 𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐲. Today was a hot day in Barcelona not used to such hot weather made the whole walk a struggle, for you in particular

and a whole lot of 𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 came from you.

"𝐀𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" you said fanning your face as you continued your whining. One thing you couldn't stand is hot weather. You just weren't used to this kind of environment, you're used to the cold of England. Alexia chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes "𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥" she did as she continued her teasing. You rolled your eyes, you were far from annoyed you were starting to get pissy that was always a given for you when your in such weather conditions, you were 𝐍𝐎𝐓 fond of this heat at 𝐚𝐥𝐥.
You spoke up, "𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞" you said as you started dragging your feet on the concrete of the Barcelona side walks. Ale's walking came to a halt "𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫" she said trying to reason with you. You turned around and asked "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐀𝐥𝐞" you replied the blonde haired woman raised a her eyebrows and smiled with a '𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞' look on her face and said "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟" with a rush of your feet you grabbed Alexia by her wrist and urged her to quicken the tan women's pace adamant to get back to there shared flat
Fast forward you guys arrived to your flat. You went into your drawer looking for a bathing suit wise Alexia gathered things we may need in our beach bag. You settled on a black bikini thong for the bottoms and a basic black bikini top. you put it on, and decided to wear a sheer black skirt to cover up a little. As you stared in the mirror trying to fix anything out of place the door opened and Alexia walked in. She snuck up behind you wrapped her arms around your body and whispered in your ear "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐢 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐚" she muttered as she picked her head up to start kissing your neck.
You started to giggle from the pecks she gave you on your neck and you said "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐭 ?" she nodded and said "𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬" she said with a smile. you guys checked around to make sure you had everything you needed in case of a emergency and after you decided you did you picked up your stuff and headed to the car. Wise driving on the way to the beach Alexia put her hands on your thigh and rubbed her thumb and kept looking between you and the road smiling to herself. "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞?" you said as you saw her constant eyes on you. "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫?" she said laughing shaking her head as she pulled in close to the beach, you slapped her hand away from your thigh in a playfully manner and shook your head at her antics.
Ale quickly got out of the car and jogged around to open your door to help you out of her cupra "𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮" you said to her thanking her for her gentlewoman like behavior she nodded and smiled and opened the back door to get you guys beach bag. she shut the door and locked her car and grabbed your hand as you guys walked down to shore. You were excited to finally feel cool after this hot day.
As Ale set our things down she started to take off her shirt and shorts revealing a white and black zebra print, bikini you admired everything about her from head to toe. her strong arms, her chiseled abs ,strong legs and lastly her beautiful face, being caught in your day dream Alexia decided to play with you for a little bit. you felt your body lift into the air as your instinct told you to wrap your legs around Alexia's waist to your surprise you let out a squeal as she started to run and bring you closer to shore.
You looked at alexia with a warning look "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐭" you said with a knowing looking. Ale gave a mischievous smile in response and said okay, using one hand to hold you up and the other to untie the knot of the mesh skirt and threw it somewhere on the sand and quickly ran you guys deeper into the water out of nowhere.
"𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮" you said after you were thrown in the water you jumped up water trying to catch you breath. Alexia thought it was the funniest thing ever and let out a long chuckle, you began to show a face with disapproval crossing your arm. Ale laughed and said "𝐜𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫?" she said as she slowly glided her way through the water towards you as the taller tanned women wrapped her arms around your waist trying to hug you.
You pushed her hands in protest "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞" you said in a playful tone trying to act annoyed. "𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫" she said as she reached down to pull you into a passionate kiss even making the effort to move her kisses down to your neck, sucking a little. you guys decided to swim close around the shore moving around trying to cool off. You finally felt relaxed in the cool water, as the sun began to set. After you started to get a little chilly you guys decided to dry off and set a towel down from the beach bag onto the sand to relax.
You grabbed a random book Alexia brought for you and she decided to go on her phone scrolling through social media and replying back to messages. After you guys laid down, the tanned women had other thoughts. she slowly scooted towards you pushing the book down as she started to kiss your neck "𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠" you said in a whining protest, as she continued and even gotten to the point where she reached her hands down into your bikini bottoms until you pulled her hands out to stop her, she frowned at you. "𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞" you said as you looked her in the eyes.
She groaned in annoyance as she tried to protest "𝐜𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐚" she said in a whining tone. "𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞" you said in a lecturing tone. Alexia laughed at the comment and as you also laughed at her in amusement and surprise. You guys laughter died down as you two just stared at each other. Her pupils dilated looking into your eyes as she said opened her mouth and said "𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she said to you wise cupping your face. you leaned into her touched and looked back up at her and said "𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨" she replied back "𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐨" she said in a love dazed tone.