𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Alexia misses you and your son and decides to take a day off and spend time with you two.

You deep in your slumber on a friday morning, were awoken by pounding on you and your wife's shared Master room door.
  "Hellooo is anyone awake" a voice coming from  4 year old boy shouting behind the door.
You let out a loud groan, opening your eyes trying to adapt to the new found natural light shining in the room.
  The blonde beside you seemed to not be bothered at 𝐚𝐥𝐥 by the noise you guys son was making.
  "Hello mama are you in there ?" your son Luis now said in a whispering shouting voice calling out for you.
You let out a long stretch and sighed which soon followed with a yawn coming from you.
  You turned to Alexia and lightly shoved her. "Ale wake up" She let out a 'hum' nodding her head.
  She soon turned her head the opposite side dozing off again.
   "Ale wake up!" you said now yelling bringing a light slap to her arm rolling your eyes at her actions.
  The blonde jumped up in shock and said "I'm up! I'm up!" looking around the room frantically.
  You shook your head in disapproval.
"You have to get ready to go to training love" you said rubbing the sleep out your eyes.
  You got up from the bed so you wouldn't be tempted to go back to sleep and opened the door letting your son in.
  He came running inside jumping on the bed.
  "What have i told you about being gentle" Alexia said in a stern tone lecturing your son.
Your son let out a pout and hung his head low in embarrassment. "I'm sorry mommy" he said in a wobbly tone almost like he was about to cry any minute.
  "It's okay Luis just be careful, next time bebe" The blonde said leaning forward to kiss his head.
  Luis nodded his head showing he understood.
  You smiled at the interaction then clapped your hands together, "Okay, Luis come with me and let your mommy get ready, let's go cook some breakfast" You said calling your son towards you.
  Your son jumped in excitement and came down from the bed. "Yay breakfast, I'll help" he said running out the door.
  You looked at Ale, she opened her mouth and said "I'm not looking forward to going to practice, how about i just stay home with the two of you" she said now getting up walking towards you opening up her hands for a hug.
  You shook your head and said "Ale, you do what's best for you, I can't force you but that would sound nice" you said now smiling grabbing her hands.
  "You head down stairs start breakfast and i'll call jonatan"
You nodded and smiled and made your way downstairs. "Okay, let's get started, we're making pancakes!" you said, this made your son really happy. "YAY! YAY" he said shouting in excitement.
  You let out a soft chuckle and prepared breakfast.
  Fast forward to being done with breakfast Alexia came downstairs.
  You looked up and said "Hi, baby" smiling at her.
The hazel eyed woman smiled back and said "Hi, Amor. I called and i'm able to spend the day with both of you" Ale said wrapping her hands around your waist.
  You were thrilled, deep down you were so excited to finally have a day where you could spend time with your wife and your son all together.
  You wish this was something planned sooner, you would've planned something to do with the both of them.
  You wanted nothing more but to spend time with Alexia but you knew it would be selfish to keep her from her work and something she loved so dearly.
  She soon left soft pecks on your neck and laid her head on your neck swaying you guys side to side.
  You turned around meeting her head halfway and said, "I made pancakes, if you want some".
  She nodded her head at your sweet gesture and pecked your lips.
  Fast forward all 3 of you were sat at the dining table eating.
  The blonde beside you cleared her throat looking at your son who was worried about eating his food.
  "Luis" your wife called out, which your son replied with a soft 'yes' looking at her.
"I was wondering if you would like to go to the park after breakfast and play futbol..how does that sound?"
Your son let out the cutest soft gasp. "Oh, mommy sí por favor" he said jumping out his seat and jumping into Alexia's lap.
  You admired your son and your wife's soft interactions.

Fast forward, You and Alexia got dressed in warmer clothes. You grabbed a bag to pack snacks and drinks for Luis.
  You guys headed to the car, and made your way to the park.
  When you guys arrived you put a blanket down on the grass arranging things and Alexia grabbed the ball.
  She told Luis to kick the ball back and forth with her. 
It soon turned into Alexia chasing Luis snd playing around.
"Mami save me por favor" Your son said running into you out of breath wise you were reading your book.
  The blonde jogged towards you guys and dropped down, and started tickling your son.
Luis giggling in a fit of laughter begging for her to stop.
Alexia grabbed him and throwing him in the air, which let out loud laughs from your son.
  After playing around and eating snacks it started to get a little late.
"I think we should start heading home and cook dinner and watch a movie" You declared.
  "I think that's a good idea ! what do you say huh?" Ale said looking at her mini me ticking his side a little with a smile on her face.
  Which your son agreed.
"Thank you for speeding time with us" you said bring your hand to Alexia's face bringing her into a passionate kiss.
  "You welcome bonita" The blonde said in-between kisses.
  "Ew !" your son said looking at the two of you kissing.
To which you and alexia both rolled your eyes playfully shaking your head at your son's antics.

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐮𝐥....