𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: none pure fluff
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Alexia surprises the family with a new puppy for christmas.
————————————

Christmas was rolling around. Decoration of christmas roaming around homes, stores, buildings and the streets of Spain.
  You were never that excited about christmas until you and Alexia had kids.
   You always wanted them to have the best experiences.

Luis was just shy away from being 9, so trying to find a gift that'll fit his wants would be difficult.
  He asked for the simple things like toys, or new "cool shoes".

Everyone knows, the more older you get the more unreasonable the stuff you ask for becomes.
—————————————-

𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Mama please, I want a new dog". Your son said pleading.

"No we have nala" your wife said sternly running around the house getting dinner ready.

"But, nala's getting old and i want one of my own" Your son said with a sad tone.

"The answer's no and that's final." Alexia said pointing at your son as she got back to cooking.

You got done changing your daughter.
"Look at you. Aren't you the cutest thing" You said lifting your daughter up and walking downstairs.

"What's all this fuss going on between you to" You said holding your 9 month old daughter.

"Nothing, amor just the same old same old." Your wife said sighing. "Luis wants a dog i say no" the blonde says as she shakes her head huffing.

"Aren't you happy with nala ?" you said looking at your son.

"That's what i said" Your wife said mumbling to herself under her voice in aggravation.

"course i am ! i just want a puppy that i can call mine" your son said frowning flapping his arms around.

You walked up to your son and held his face in your small palms. "You and i both know it's going to take more than one person to raise a dog. So be patient okay ?" you said trying to reason with him.

"okay" your son said in defeat, as you bent to  kiss his forehead, using your thumb to rub the frown off his eyebrows

You grabbed your daughter and put her in the high chair and kissed her chubby cheeks, getting her ready for dinner.
—————————————

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

You went to put your daughter down for bed and Alexia tucked Luis in. Kissing them both goodnight and you both getting ready to shower.

After your shower, and messing around you and Alexia got into bed.

"So, what's the deal with the Puppy." You said turning to lay your head on Alexia's chest looking up into her hazel eyes.

"What about it ?". the blonde said raising an eyebrow in disconcertion.

"Cmon Ale you and I both know you're going to get him that puppy" You said shaking your head at your wife's antics. Attempting to act "clueless"

"I don't know what you're talking about bonita" Alexia said trying to play coy.

Making you shake your head, to which you moved up to kiss her. Which soon turned heated you quickly turned off the lamp and straddle Alexia's waist in a fits of laughter.
———————————-

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

You were sitting on the floor in your Pj's watching your son open his gift each one leaving him in 'awe' and your daughter... well she was 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 to open her's.

"Wow, a Messi jersey cool !" Your son said with a broad smile on his face.

Your wife watching him in amusement. with you helping your daughter open her gifts since a 9 month old could only do so much. Ripping the present opens with 'ou's and awe's' making her giggle at your silly expressions.

"Oh my gosh!! This is the toy i wanted" Your son said jumping up and down in excitement. Running towards Alexia to jump into her arm's in excitement and coming towards you to hug and kiss you on the head. Your son running around with glee.

It was really a sight for sore eyes watching Your son be happy.

"Okay, i think you've opened all your gifts i think it's time to start cleaning up all your mess" You said announcing out loud.

"Okay, I want to hurry up and play with my toys!" Your son said blinded by all the happiness.

"Wait i have one more thing i need to get" You wife said getting up with a pointed finger in the air.

She stepped outside you guys front door.

You and your son sharing a look of confusion at Alexia's action.

The hazel eyed woman soon walked back in with a big box with wrapping paper and a big bow on top decorating the box.
  A mischievous, smile painted all over her face.

"What's that?" Your son said To which she set the box down gently.

When she set it down there was a small bark of a puppy that could be heard coming from inside the box. Your son jumped up in surprise and covered his mouth with his little hands trying to contain himself.

"You did not" You said laughing looking up at Alexia, with your daughter in hands babbling away.

"I in-fact did hermosa" She said bending down to gently open the top of the box setting it aside.

She reached back in and grabbed the Red Cavapoo puppy, its little barks could be heard around the living room.

You could hear Nala quickly running in from the sound of the puppy's noises in curiosity.

"Oh my god!! Mama you got me a puppy?!?" Your son said jumping up and down screaming at the top of his lungs. He was so excited he was almost in tears.

"Luis say Hello to your new puppy" Your wife said handing him the dog.

To which your son gently grabbed the puppy almost half the size of him.

"Aww you're so cute" your son sad rubbing his face on the puppy's fur.

You got up with your daughter in your hands and walked towards Alexia using your hands to touch her cheek.

"You're the best mother he could after ask for" You said looking into her beautiful hazel's pecking her lips.

To which she smiled.

"Puppy !" You look down at your daughter who was pointing at the dog in Luis's hand jumping in your arms in excitement.

You and Alexia both gasped at her first words. "That's right Puppy!" Your wife said taking her from you kissing her cheek. "Good girl" she said snuggling you guy's 9 month old.

"This has to be the best christmas so far" your son said still coddling the puppy.

———————————-

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Hey, christmas isn't over just yet" You said walking towards Ale who was sitting on the bed. To which she looked up at you in confusion.

You went to your bad and took out a long grey box. You handed it to her and gave a faint 'open' with a smile spread across your face.

When she opened it she was met with a beautiful diamond pendent.

"Amor, you shouldn't have" She said with a gasp.

"This is for you, for being the most amazing wife i could ever ask for and the most amazing mother i could ask for. Te amo Ale" You said leaning down to kiss her.

"Te amo mucho" she said with tears in her eyes.
——————————

𝐀𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 !!