𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: mostly smut so minors DNI

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Your fiancé decides you two should take a little vacation that let's you two break lose.

—————————-

You and Alexia haven't seen each other for a while, with you busy with work and her as well busy with football.
You and Alexia haven't seen each other for a while, you busy with work and her as well busy with football.

You were sat at home finishing any last work you had on your laptop, when you heard the front door slam.

You jumped, at the loudness of the door. You heard the fridge open and slam shut.

You walked out the office to the kitchen, when you saw the blonde chugging water.

"Hey, baby your back already ?" You asked timidly.

"Yep" The hazel eyed woman said grumbling with a frown on her face.

You slowly walked towards her.

"Ale what's going on ? Tell me babe" You said bring your hand to rub her back.

"I'm just so stressed, I just need a break i need to get away with you" She said looking at you, hearing the sadness in her tone.

"I would love to do that with you. I'll do anything that can make you feel better love" You said to her, smiling at her with a loving gaze.

"Let's go then" The hazel eyed woman said.

She grabbed both of your hands in her large palms and brought your hands to cup her face.

"W..what ?" You said with confusion.

"Let's take a vacation, together, you and me." She said trying to encourage you.

"But Alexia that means you missing out on-" The older woman cut you off.

"I don't care, i need a break with you. Let's go to greece or Italy wherever you want to." She said eagerly.

"I would love to go to Greece babe, I'll call my job and call out" You said simply.

"Thank you, Thank you bonita" The hazel eyed woman said bringing you into a messy kiss filled with excitement.

"Cmon ale we have phone calls to make and packing to do.

____________________

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞

You and Ale were sat outside a body of water resting and looking at the view.

Alexia slowly brought her large hands to your thigh, "You look stunning mi amor" She said in a cooing tone.

She brought her lips close to your earlobe kissing down your neck.

"Ale" You said in a pleading tone using your hands to push her chest out of the way.

"I can't help it, you look to good" she said trying to chase a kiss from you.