4(big news and a wand)

I was shocked. So I have been living with people that aren't even my family. That explains why they don't care about me.

I then reread the 2nd to last line and was confused.

"Griphook, I am not pregnant. Why does it say children un-named?" He looked at the paper.

"The paper does not lie. The only thing that it could mean is that you are pregnant and do not know it. Does this help?" I covered my mouth in realization. I started balling my eyes out. 

"Ye - Yes it does, thank you. Can I keep these papers?"

"Yes you can. I just need to make copies and then you can take them." He made the copies and put them in a folder.

"Also Griphook"

"Yes"

"Can I get these all of blocks and glamour removed?"

"Yes, we will just go into the next room and get them removed." There was a comforting silence walking to the next room over.  We got in the room and he showed me to a table in the middle of the room and I laid down.

"By the way would you like me to call your parents here while they are getting removed?"

"No thank you. I can find them on my own."

I got them removed and took money out. He gave me a never ending bag that is connected to my vault. I had pitch black hair that goes down to hips. I have Heterochromia, one eye is red symbolizing my dad and the other eye pitch black symbolizing my mother(Severus is Mom from now on). I went into the four founders' vaults and looked around. Then I said goodbye to Griphook and went out shopping. I went to Knockturn Alley. The Alley for the Darkside. I went directly towards the wand shop. I entered and was greeted very nicely by a boy about 20 years old. 

"Hello my name is Andrew. What can I help you with?"

"I need to get a wand."

"Ok, what's your name?"

"I am Madelynn."

"Last name?"

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes, I am trusted by some of the most well - known dark side leaders. So what is your last name?"

"Riddle, Madelynn Riddle" There was a very awkward silence. I then heard a big crash and bent down to my knees with my hands covering my ears. I was afraid of loud noises. I heard him run around the corner to me. He helped me up.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to scare you."

"Thank you. It's okay. I am afraid of loud noises. What was that?"

"Sorry I dropped the boxes that I was grabbing to bring in the back to get you your new wand. I heard you say riddle and freaked out."

"Oh, what is so freaky about being a riddle?"

"Nothing. Nothing I did not mean it in that way I was just.. I guess I could say excited that the missing heir of the riddle has been found."

"Yeah well they do not know that and it is going to stay that way until I tell them myself. Got it?"

"Uh huh. Yes Ma'am. Right this way so I can make your wand."

"Please do not call me ma'am, just call me Madelynn."

"Ok Madelynn. So here we are. This is where I am going to make your wand. They are also non - traceable by the ministry."

"Ok"

"So just hover your hand above each of these woods. The one that you feel the most connected with pick it up."

"Ok you have chosen Blackwood.  This is one of the most powerful and very rare woods to pick up. Only a few people have picked this wood. It chooses someone who is very powerful and has a dark heart. Now hover above the solid cores and do the same that you did with the woods. Except this time you pick up 3." 

It took me about 10 minutes before I got my 3 solids. 

"Now lets see. You pick up Thestral Hair, Horned Serpent, and Phoenix Feather. Thestral Hair is rare as a Thestral are rarely seen unless you have seen someone die. It does good with dark spells as the Thestral is a dark creature. Horned Serpent is very powerful. It gets even more powerful when you speak in Parseltongue. It tells the owner when danger is near by playing a low musical tune. And last but not least the Phoenix Feather. It is powerful. It is not as rare as some of the other ones but still not as common as some of the other ones." 

I did the same process for the liquids. 

"It looks like you got Basilisk Venom, Thestral blood, and Phoenix Blood. The Basilisk Venom is very rare and only bonds with people who speak Parseltongue. The Thestral Blood is rare because to get it u have to see it and then kill it. It boosts your magic when paired with Thestral Hair. The same can be said about the Phoenix Blood. The Phoenix blood is very rare because you have to be able to kill it. You are probably asking, isn't that easy? No Phoenix's are very smart and intelligent. This is one of the most powerful wands I have ever made or probably will make. Ok so I am not going to charge you and it will take 2 hours to make. Any questions?"

"Can you possibly make it 1 hour? I have to be somewhere and I do not feel like being late. Also are you sure that I do not have to pay you?"

"Yes I can make it in 1 hour and I am absolutely sure that you do not have to pay me."

"Ok see you in 1 hour." I walked out of the store and went into Madam Malkin's Robes for all occasions. I got measured and instead of giving her an address I asked if she could keep them here until I could grab them. She said ok and I started to wander around.  I got ice cream and got some spell books, creature books and some other books. I went back when the hour was up and grabbed my wand. I thanked Andrew and apparated into the attic of the Dursley's.