7(meeting again and a sorting)

"Madely- Y/N what are you doing here?"

I opened my eyes and saw that I landed on my feet instead of face first like I heard other people do on their first time. I looked up and saw Minnie and .....  Severus. Whatever I will figure that out later. I ran up to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Minnie. I missed you since last time."

"Me too. Where is everyone else?"

"I told them that I was going to apparate by myself. They were packing some last minute things when I snuck out and left."

"Why were you guys not on the train?"

"The twins turned off everyone's alarms. I fixed mine at 1 this morning when I got up and went to get food for my cravings. I could of have made it to the train, but I did not want to go by myself. By the time they got up and everything was explained the train had left 5 minutes before. So we decided to apparate here. I decided to get some time with you alone before everyone else got here. I did not know that you would be here with Professor Sna-" I turned towards him for the first time being here. 

"PORFESSOR SNAPE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"I could ask you the same. How can you apparate by yourself that young? Why do you look familiar? I feel like I know you from somewhere." I just now realized that I did not put my glamour on before I left. I should have. 

"You do not know her Severus. Stop bothering her. She has a glamour on. Take off the glamour dear." I looked at her with a very questionable face of what the fuck did you just say. She looked back with the go along with it face. So I did. I "took off" my glamour.

"Oh it is just you Mrs. Potter."

There was silence for 2 minutes before he spoke up again.

"So why did you say food cravings. Are yo-"

He got interrupted by Harry, Hermione and all of the Weasley's on the floor face first except for Molly, Charlie, Percy and Bill

"Oh good you guys got here just in time. How are you Molly?"

"I am good Minerva. How are you?"

"Excellent. Ok you guys so do you younger ones want to get sorted right now and settle in so that way it is not to much later or get sorted later with everyone else and just start exploring?"

"Later/Now"

"Ok lets try this again. Who wants to get sorted now?"

I was the only one who raised a hand. 

"Ok so you all can get sorted later. Y/N lets get you sorted. Follow me. Severus we can continue that conversation later."

He walked off into the castle first. We all watched him leave. 

"Ok lets go."

We have been walking for about 10 minutes before I whisper/asked her. Only the group that was walking could hear me. 

"So what was my dad talking to you about earlier?"

"I will tell you but not here."

We walked into her room. She locked the door and put up silencing wall so no one outside could hear in the room. 

"He was telling me that he was having random memories before losing you come back to him. I told him because since it was Dumbledore who obliviated him and others, and he is slowly losing his strength the spells that he put on people are slowly fading. Ok enough of this lets get you sorted."

She put the hat on my head. It said nothing to me like I hear that it does usually does to other people. 

"Shouldn't it be talking to me? I have heard from other people like the boys that it talks to you."

"It probably is thinking of where to put you."

 We sat there for another 5 minutes before it finally said to me in my head.

"You would be more successful like your parents in Slytherin, but since you own Hogwarts you can decide."
"Slytherin please."
"Got it."

"SLYTHERIN"

She took the hat and unlocked the room and took of the silencing wall. We walked out and she said.

"You can takes your father's room. No one uses it due to it being your father's room when he was here. It got out to everyone that it was the room he was in. So for the first couple of times that we had assigned a student to that room they would not stay there so we just stopped placing people in that room. It is also in the back of the Slytherin dorms. Which means you have not boys or girls near you."

"Ok thank you Minnie. I appreciate it." I gave her a hug and then she walked off to go to The Great Hall with the rest of the teachers and we all went to my dorm. 

"So now that we know that we are going to be separated forever, what do you want to do?"