5(family)

I went downstairs and saw the Potter's, Weasley's, Hermione and the Dursley's all sitting there.

My feet barely touched the ground when all I saw was red. It was like that before they finally got off of me. I got a good look at them. Fred, George, Bill, Charlie and Percy. My favorite ones in the room to be completely honest. They had all been crying. Fred hugged me again and went to sit down on the couch where they had been sitting previously before they tackled me. I was on top of Fred's lap hugging him, facing him. Charlie sat down next to us and hugged me from the side. These 5 had always cared about me no matter who was around. 

I could see that the rest of the Weasley's, Hermione and Harry wanted to hug me but were scared of James, Lilly and the Dursley's. Even though Harry got treated better he always watched over me and wanted to be close to me. When the family was gone and it was just us 2, which rarely happens, he always treats me like a princess. Princess is actually a nickname that was given to me by all of the them.

Everyone had been crying. I am pretty sure you could guess who didn't. James, Lilly and the Dursleys were the only ones not crying, except Lilly's crocodile tears. Their moods suddenly changed into anger. The first person to yell was of course Vernon.

"WHERE DID YOU GO!? YOU WERE NOT HERE TO COOK US OUR MEALS!? WE HAD TO GO OUT TO EAT. YOU BETTER ANS-" Suddenly he stopped yelling and was sitting quietly. So were the other 4. We all looked over to Arthur who had his wand pointed at them.

"What they had to be shut up somehow. They are under the Imperius curse. You can tell us what happened now Maddy?" I suddenly broke down and told them that I would tell them when I went to their house and that it was not a safe place.

"Okay. We got permission from your parents earlier to keep you and Harry until you guys go to Hogwarts. So go grab your stuff and we will get your stuff from your house." I sighed.

"They aren't my parents."

"What do you mean they are not your parents?"

"I will tell you guys later."

He took them off of the Imperious Curse and he told them that they will take me to their house and they will handle it in their own way. Lilly and James agreed. I went upstairs and grabbed my duffle bag and books that I got. I put the bag from Griphook in the duffle bag. I carried the books out of the duffle bag because 1 there is no room and 2 Lilly and James are not going to ask any questions because they think that they are books from their house. I apparated with the Weasley's to the other house and got all my stuff which wasn't very much. We apparated to the burrow. We spent the day together. We played Quidditch and then flew around. After dinner, we were all sitting on the couches talking and playing chess. I suddenly spoke up and asked

"Do you guys know  Narcissa and Lucious Malfoy?" The room went silent. I had not yet gotten to read the books about the different families of the wizarding world, so I thought why not ask the people I trust the most. 

"How do you know them Maddy?"

"I just want to know them. It has to do with what I found out."

"They are one of the 28 sacred families of the wizarding world. Actually Ron and their son, Draco Malfoy, are fourth cousins once removed?" Hermione answered. She had all of that stuff memorized. I think she has photographic memory. It is very weird but also cool how she memorizes everything. 

"Oh, and who is Bellatrix Lestrange?"

"She is known to be a lunatic/psychopath. She actually just escaped Azkaban, the wizarding world prison. She is married to Rodolphus Lestrange. He has a twin, Rabastan Lestrange, who is married to Emilie Snape, Severus Snape's sister. Severus Snape is the Potions teacher at Hogwarts. Did that answer your question?"

"Yes, but then now I have another. Are you sure that the potion teacher's last name is actually snape?"

"Yes, why?"

"Please just read these and then can you answer my question?" You went to hand them the papers but then said.

"This stays between us until I say so. Got it?"

"Yes," They all said at once. 

I handed them the papers and then stood up and walked to the opposite side of the room where  they all huddled at reading the papers and started pacing. They read the papers and set them down. It was silent except for the footsteps that I was making from walking back and forth. 

"Does it make any sense? Is it bad?" I asked. None of them answered. Then I sat down still far away from them and started tapping my leg. 

"It does not make any sense and it is not bad.  I am just confused and surprised at a few things here. First of all you are mates with Regulus Black? You own Hogwarts and The Chamber Of Secrets? You can do all this stuff? It is not even common to have these type of powers. And you are pregnant? How did that happen? This makes no sense to me." Molly stated. I could see that they were all trying to process and understand everything. 

"I am mates with Regulus Black. I do own Hogwarts and The Chamber Of Secrets as I am the heir of Salazar and the oth-"

"How are you the heir of all four of the founders?"

"I found this letter in Salazar's vault."

To my Heir, 

As you may have found out you are Heir to both me and Godric. The truth is that we never actually hated each other, we were lovers and had children. The reason why people do not have access to this vault is because we put very clear instructions that it is not to be opened unless you had the blood of the Heir. 

However, while we could have children, Rowena and Helga could not. This means that there is no Heir for them which means that the Heir of me and Godric would also get the inheritance of Helga and Rowena. That means you are the Heir of all four founders. An important lesson to learn early on in life is to be careful of who you trust and to not trust so easily or they are going to turn their backs on you. 

Sincerely, 

Salazar Slytherin