10(good byes and the truth)

"Who is Madelynn?"

"Why do you want to know James?" Arthur asked.

"Because there was no female placed with us. Lily gave birth to these 2. Who are you talking about?"

"I was just kidding. My goodness." Hermione exclaimed knowing that I was going to scold her.

"Oh okay. Well Lily let's get going then. We have to go to bed and get up early we have stuff to do tomorrow."

"Fine. Bye"

They walked out.

"Well me and Arthur are going to get going. I am going with him to work again tomorrow so we have to get a good night sleep. Sirius and Remus?"

"We are going to stay overnight, but we are going to get ready. See you all in the morning."

They also walked out. I let go of a breath that I did not realize I was holding. I sat down on the bench and started rubbing my forehead.

"Oh my goodness. That was nerve racking for me. Reggie come here."

He came running to me. He jumped in my lap and snuggled into my neck.

"He looks familiar." Narcissa asked coming closer.

Reggie just hid behind me, while nudging my hand to pet him.

"I have not idea what you are talking about Narcissa."

"Oh ok. I was just probably thinking of someone else. Anyways we are going to get going as we have a meeting in the morning als-"

"Hold on Cissy, I do not think that you are wrong about him being familiar. He is prob-"

"Bella, he would come to us immediately like he promised us. That is not him. Sorry about that, we are going to get going now."

"Ok bye. Have a safe journey. You all."

"Yes, bye McGonagall."

They walked out of the door.

"Ok goodnight guys. Me and Reggie are going to bed."

"Wait, why did you name him Reggie?"

"It is sort of about what Ron said earlier. Except for the fact that it may feel like I am actually talking to him a little bit. But goodnight guys."

All of the Slytherins followed me.

"So where are you going? This does not look like the dorms to me."

"You will find out soon."

I started running towards the entrance. They came into view. I saw Sirius and Remus with them too hugging good bye.

"WAIT"

I finished running to them and bet over. I was out of breath because of my lack of exercise.

"Can I please talk to you all? We can all go to your house if you want."

"What is it about?" Narcissa asked. 

"Something that I do not really think should be talked about here."

"Okay come on all of you. Where are we going?" Lucious asked. 

"The Lestrange Manor."

"That sounds great."

"Is the cat coming with us?"

"That is part of the surprise."

Bella started screaming that she new it, but before anyone could get to me or him I apparated to Lestrange Manor.