14(Time fly's)

The next 2 weeks went by faster then expected. Mer, Sal and God taught me Quidditch. Raven and Hel taught me all of the family recipes and other recipes they knew. They gave me all of the recipes in cookbooks. Those went into the library's. We went around to different places around the world. I collected things. Books, souvenir's, rare items and other cool things. We all picked things out for the babies. We came back a day before I said that I was going to go back to school.

"Ok. We will watch the children. Go put your stuff where they go and take a shower. Then come back here. We want to discuss the future."

"Ok. Be back in an hour."

And it did take an hour to put the books and other things away and take a shower.  I came down stairs to find the living room empty. I walked out to the patio to see them all seated around the fireplace. 

"We washed them, changed them and are all getting warm. Come here."

I went and snuggled in between Sal and God. Mer, Raven and Hel all laughed probably guessing that I was going to do that.

"Ok so you go back tomorrow. What are your plans for the children?"

"I do not really know yet. I have not really thought about it."

"We would be willing to watch them for you."

"Good I was just going to ask. I will come down to you guys for meals and sleeping. I will do school normal. I will act like I never left."

"Ok then. It is settled. Let's all head to bed. We have to get our stuff for school ready in the morning."

We all headed to bed. We woke up the next morning with everything ready to go. We all took turns washing up. Then we apparated to The Chamber Of Secrets.

"This is where we will be. You get here by Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. The password is in Parseltongue."

"Ok. Got it. See you later. Bye babies. Bye."

"Bye."

I walked out of one of the tunnels and saw that I exited in the dark corner by the Dining Hall doors. I quickly went to my room grabbed my homework that everyone left me and went to the Dining hall. 

I walked in and everything stopped. Everyone turned to look at me. Then they looked down at my stomach, then back up at me. Most people gasped knowing that I was pregnant and now show up with no child or children. 

I walked past everyone and headed directly towards the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see Winky and Dobby working in the kitchen, while Kreacher and Petal are sitting on the chairs in front of the fire with a baby elf in Petals hand.

"What in tarnation is happening here?"

"Oh Madelynn. We were not expecting you here. Kreacher and Petal had a baby. Winky here is due in 3 days."

"Oh. Congrats."

"Congrats to you to Madelynn." Petal said.

"What?"

"You do not have the bump anymore. Did you lose them?"

"No. I have some very important people in my life watching them. You can meet them, but they would have to meet your baby."

"That's okay with us."

"Ok meet me outside of Moaning Myrtles bathroom when lunch begins."

"But we have to be here serving."

"They won't notice the 4 of you missing. Just tell the others to start cooking lunch earlier. Plus I said when lunch begins. That means that the food will already be passed out."