12(The preparation Part 2)

"I was out in the forest. Why?"

I absolutely hated lying to them, but it had to be done because of the circumstances. I looked to each and everyone of them. They all had tears in their eyes. The children ran to me and hugged my legs. 

Draco, Harry, Blaise, Ron, Hermione, Pansy, Fred and George all came and hugged me after the little ones let go of my legs.

"Madelynn we were scared something happened to you. Do you even understand what we are saying right now?"

"Yes, I do. I just think that you guys are making a big deal about it. I was not gone for that long."

"We have not seen you since Herbology right after lunch. That is a long time."

"Ok, fine sorry for not telling you guys."

"It's fine. Just tell us next time."

"Fine. Lets just go to bed."

"Okay."

It was 9 o'clock. We all went to bed. Me and Reggie went to my room that Hogwarts gave me as the Heir. My dad and Papa went to my Papa's old dorm. Draco and Blaise took Harry and Ron to there dorm. Pansy took Hermione to her room. Fred and George went back to there own dorm room. Ginny and Luna went back to there dorms. The rest of my family went to there given rooms. 

I could not fall asleep. I felt kicking still. I closed my eyes to try to fall asleep. It worked for a little bit before being woken up. I casted a Tempus spell. It was only 10 o'clock. I got up without waking up Regulus. I walked over to the window and looked out. It was a beautiful view. The trees and the moonlight. I decided that instead of trying to fall asleep and wasting time, that I would use the time wisely. I apparated to the manor. 

"Petal, Kreacher"

Pop!

"Yes ma'am"

"I can not fall asleep."

"What can I do for you then?"

"I would like to get a head start on this manor. What do you think about working until you two start to fell tired and then I can get Dobby and Winky to come help me?"

"Sure."

"okay let's start by getting the stuff from the house in muggle world."

"Okay."

I apparated them there.

"Wow. Madelynn this is beautiful."

"Thank you. I tried my best."

"Well you did a very good job."

"Okay so we need to get the stuff from inside to the manor."

"Okay."

They grabbed stuff and by the time I had picked something up to bring they were already back. This time with Dobby and Winky. They said that they wanted to help. We went back and forth for an hour. We finally finished and headed back to the manor.

"Okay so now that we have that part done. We will have to go back tomorrow around noon to get the rest of the stuff. Right now we have to get the furniture all set up and put in the rooms"

We put everything together and put away within an hour. Magic I know. Incredible. 

"Okay so since everything is done you guys can go to bed."

"Are you sure that's it?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"Nope. Goodnight Madelynn."