Frost Demons Return

( It has been a couple of weeks since Vados brought  Caulifla and Kale to Earth. In order for them to prepare for the arrival of the frost demons. After that, Vados  returned to her duties as  Champa's angel)

( Rory)

( Arcee)

( Arcee)

( Miko)

" ( Sits on a mountain hill, with  Arcee, Caulifla, and  Kale sitting right next to him)

" ( Sits on a mountain hill, with  Arcee, Caulifla, and  Kale sitting right next to him). The Frost demons coming back means that Airachind will be with them. You ready for that Arcee?" Said  Rory. " If I'm being honest, I'd say that Caulifla or even Kale could fight her for all I care. But because of my new pride as a Saiyan and our history together. I'll deal with her." Said Arcee. " ( Sense five massive power levels approaching the Earth). Looks like their here. Now we just gotta see who's here." Said Rory.

( Meanwhile aboard a spaceship that was hovering over the Earth)

" I have returned, Rory. This time, we will be able to continue our battle. For however long we wish." Said  Nilla as Toma and  Airachnid walked up behind her. " It's finally time hu, good.  We'll be able to have our fight with no interruptions like before.  With a few surprises on the side." Said Airachnid. " ( Looks at one of the Nilla soldiers). Tell the brothers, Obsidion, and Lomone to head down to the surface. The Sayiens must already know we're here so there's no need for stealth. They are to cause as much chaos as possible before the saiyans arrive at the location. Obsiodion will lead the group." Said Toma. " ( Watches the soldier leave the bridge before turning to look at  Toma and Nilla). I'm surprised that you two didn't want to go straight down there and say hi." Said  Airachnid. "The Queen is coming and not far behind her is the sayien fleet that's been keeping us at bay. It would be better to see how well our old friends have grown since the last time we saw them." Said Toma. That and the brothers along with  Obsion have lived out their usefulness to us. To be defeated by three Sayies during the war on more than one occasion is disappointing. " Said Nilla as she watched the four pods fly down to earth.