Epilogue Rory meets his family

( The next day, Kumi introduced Rory to his grandmother his auntie. It was then that Rory learned more about his title as the future prince)

" So you're telling me that the reason everyone keeps calling me a prince. Is literally because I'm supposed to be the future ruler of the division of Saiyans that serve you. What's the difference between your group of saiyans and the rulers of our people?" Said Rory. "  We're a group of Saiyans that serve your grandmother here. ( Points to Heather ). We're a group of Saiyan that haven't aligned ourselves with the royal family. Even if the queen is our lady's sister. Anyway,   myself and your grandmother came because your mother had gotten out of hand." Said Atrisha. " How have I gotten out of hand Atrisha? I was trying to get my son to join me in the war against the frost demons." Said Kumi. " ( Walks over to Kumi and bonks her on the head. Hard enough to make Kumi fall on her but). That does not mean that you can just order other people around. I thought I taught you better than that. " Said Heather as she walked over toward  Rory and Arcee.

( Atrisha)

( Heather)

( Heather)

 " ( Looks at his grandmother, and then notices the silver tail)

 " ( Looks at his grandmother, and then notices the silver tail). Something off about you grandma. You're, different from mom and auntie. Your power feels, I don't know different.  It feels, primal even." Said Rory as  Caulifla and Kale walked over to them alongside Vados. "That's because unlike you, Arcee and Miko. She is stuck in a form that's based on a saiyans primal instincts. At least, that's what Vados told us." Said Caulifla.  " ( Looks at Heather). If I'm not mistaken. You achieved that form in order to better lead your people, but were trapped in it soon after. It must have taken a long while. ( Smiles). What an interesting choice you made. A form that is based on Saiyan's warrior instincts. The only ones that match that power, are  Caulfila and Kale at this moment. ( Looks over at  Rory and  Arcee). However, others are slowly reaching that really in a different way." Said Vados. 

" Anyway, we just came to tell you goodbye for now. We're heading back home." Said Kale. " But if you need us. We'll be there." Said Caulfila as she, Kale, and Vados disappeared in a flash of light. " As for us, we'd best get going as well. It was nice to meet you Rory, and as of now. The Milky Way is now, under the protection of your fleet. ( Grabs  Kumi by her shoulder). You're coming with us, little sister. See ya later nephew." Said Atrisha as she, Kumi, and  Heather teleported away. " ( Watches as his grandmother's fleet levels the Earth's atmosphere and then smiles). Well, that's another grand adventure done and one heck of a battle finished." Said  Rory with a smile. "That's good Rory. Why don't we head back home? I could use some rest." Said  Arcee, as she and Rory off and headed toward home.