Mother Comes to Help/Mother and Son Fight

( It has been a full day since the ship that housed  Rory's mother landed on Earth. However,  as  Caulifla expected. Kumi did not immediately visit Rory and Arcee as she had hoped. Kumi had instead ordered half her soldiers to patrol the Earth, while the rest orbited the Earth. The only ones who even went to visit Rory and Arcee. Were Rory's old bodyguards Lara and Iona. They two had noticed the problem as well. They did not voice it. But they and another saiyan named Anya. Chose to stay with Rory, Arcee, and Miko. Even if that meant disobeying an  order from  Kumi)

" (Blocks multiple punches and kicks from Rory. While Iona and Anya train with Arcee and  Miko). Seems like someone's gotten stronger. Those attacks hurt a lot more than they did last time." Said Lara. " Ya well,  I've had a lot of time training and getting stronger. ( Looks down at his hands as he balls them into a fist three times). But, I feel like there's more than what I've already achieved. super Saiyan 1-3 are cool. But that's why I've been training to raise my skills in my base form. I can't keep rallying on the boost that the super forms give me. Though, I try not to use Super Saiyan Three. Because of the large stamina drain." Said Rory. " Makes sense, you've even grown a lot stronger than your mother when she was your age." Said Lara as Iona, Arcee, Anya, and Miko ran over to them.

( Anya)

" Lara, it's Kumi again

" Lara, it's Kumi again.  She's calling about wanting us to keep the U.S. Military in check. Something about keeping them out of our war. She's already there along with four others." Said Iona. " (Looks at Rory). Well, there's something we wanted to tell you. After the last time, we were here. Many in the Armada have decided to serve under your command. They are beginning to believe that Kumi and the Frost Empriss are taking this war too far. Nilla has even formed her own fleet, separate from the Frost empress." Said Lara. " So, what are your orders, commander?" Asked Iona, while  Anya looked at him. " First, we're going to stop my mother. I will not let her destroy innocent lives. That army is the only thing protecting this country from the others." Said  Rory as he quickly flew into the sky and then toward Where he could sense his mother's Ki. With Lara, Arcee, Anya, Miko, and Iona flying right behind him.

( Over with Fowler)

"  Mam, I understand what you're saying. but my statement still stands. I will not disband this base. This place is needed to help protect this country." Said  Fowler. " And I thought I made myself clear. Out of respect for how much my son cares for you. I would allow you to live. But you must tell your military leaders to have a meeting with the other world leaders. There, they and then other world leaders will disarm and abandon all military facilities. Once we've dealt with the Frost demons. We'll assist you with settling your differences. ( Holds her left arm up toward an aircraft hangar that is to her left, with a blue sphere of ki in said hand. Before launching the sphere at the aircraft hanger. Which causes the hanger to explode). You don't make me repeat that state meet a fourth time." Said Kumi. " ( Looks at the destroyed hanger and then glares at Kumi). THERE WERE INNICENT PEOPLE IN THERE. PEOPLE WITH FAMILIES! SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW A BOY LIKE RORY COULD BE THE SON OF SOME LIKE YOU!" Yelled Fowler which angered one of the saiyans that was with Kumi.