Rory vs Nilla

( It has been a full two weeks since Rory's bought with his mother. Since then, word has also come out. That Nilla has also had a fight with the Frost Empress and won. With news of  Both  Kumi and the frost empress, losing their respective fights to their children. the Saiyans and Frost Demons on both sides. Have begun to divide themselves. Some of the Saiyans who served Kumi. Chose to join Rory and Arcee. The remaining Saiyans stayed loyal to Kumi. As for Nilla and the Frost empress. The same could be said for them. Some of the Frost demons joined Nilla. The rest stayed with the frost empress)

" ( Sits on her captain chair, with Airachnid and Toma standing on both sides of her). My mother will now think twice before she decides to ruin my fun.  She and the one called Kumi can have their battle elsewhere. I may not want to conquer the galaxy as I once did. But I will conquer all the galaxies, except for Cybertron. That planet will be left alone from now on. ( Gets up from her chair). I do wish to have another fight between myself and Rory. ( Looks at Airachnid and Toma). You two may join as well." Said Nilla as she left for the hangar bay. " ( Follows Nilla, with Toma right behind her). Shall I contact   Arcee and request that she, Rory, and Miko meet us on a battlefield?" Asked Airachnid as they entered the small spacecraft. " Yes, for I believe that this will be a very interesting day." Said Nilla as they flew off in the spacecraft towards Earth. 

( A couple of hours later in the desert of Los Vegas)

( Rory)

( Nilla)

( Nilla)

" ( Leans up against a stone wall with Arcee leaning up against the same brick wall next to him while  Miko sits on the rocky edge in front of them)

" ( Leans up against a stone wall with Arcee leaning up against the same brick wall next to him while  Miko sits on the rocky edge in front of them). So  Airachnid really told you that they wanted to meet us here. Like for real?" Asked Rory. " Yeah, said something about her, Toma, and  Nilla coming down here in one of their shuttles. Wanting to have an old-fashioned spar/fight with us. Don't know why she called it a spar though." Said Arcee. " Do you guys think it has something to do with  Rory's mother and the Frost Empress losing a majority of their forces to both Rory and Nilla? Something tells me that they may try to get back at you guys. I mean you didn't really go all out in your fight with Kumi.  It would stand to reason that both  Kumi and the Frost Empress. Would spy on this fight that we're about to have. Especially if you two and Airachnid go blue." Said Miko. " A fair point, though we still have the other version of the potara technique that Goku and Vegeta showed us, Caulifla and Kale. I'm actually excited to try it out. I want to see how different they are from Cory." Said Arcee.