Magic touch |galadriel|

I've been living in middle earth for a while and although I don't have powers of my own, I marvel the powers of everyone else. The magical creatures around me surprise me everyday. Yet no one caught my attention as much as Galadriel. I still remember the first time I met her, I was on a mission with Frodo.

We were trying to destroy the ring and we happened to cross paths with her. But it was no coincidence that we met, I truly believe that. When I first locked eyes with her, I felt a fire in my soul that I just knew only she had the power to quench. The power she possesses is out of this world, literally.

Her beauty is unparalleled, she is the very definition of ethereal. I haven't seen her in a long time, I assume she's busy. I mean she is one the most powerful and wisest of the elves in middle earth. I often feel wrong for even having a crush on her because I'm so... regular, compared to her. I'm whipped out of my thoughts by a knock on my door.

Usually Frodo just walks in, so I can't imagine who it could actually be. I open the door to see the goddess herself standing before me and I'm shocked to say the least. It's almost like I thought her up? "Hello" she said, her voice rang through my ears like a melody. "Hi" I said trying not to sound nervous, we stood there for a moment in silence.

"Well... are you going to invite me in?" She asked jokingly with a big smile. "Oh sorry... yes of course, come in" I said stuttering over my words. I led her into the living room and asked if she wanted tea "no thank you" she replied politely. I nodded and sat down on the chair across from the couch she was sitting on. "I don't bite..." she said, patting the seat on the couch next to her.

I quickly got up and made my way over and as I sat down I closed my eyes. I was engulfed by her naturally sweet scent, she smelled of vanilla beans and honey. Her aura came on to me like waves of bright white light. "You ok, dear?" She asks as I stare into her eyes entranced before I manage to snap myself out of it.

"Y-yes, not that I don't love having you here... but why are you here?" I ask nervously. As she's talking, my eyes are going from her beautiful dress and then just between her eyes and lips. "Just dropped by to see you" she said seriously, "you're joking right?" It slipped out before I could think about it.

I immediately regretted it "sorry that was really ru-" I tried to apologize but she stopped me. "No it's ok" she chuckles, "and no, I'm not joking" she assured me. I was so confused because she was literally always everywhere, she never got a break. Sometimes I felt bad for her, having the job of being the wisest and most powerful.

She could do anything but that also meant that she pretty much had to help everyone.
"But why?" I asked a little softer this time, still feeling bad for earlier. "What do you mean why?" She laughed, looking to me for an answer of course. "Well you're..." I tried to think of the best thing to say, "powerful and all that blah blah blah. So that means I can't visit my friends?" She asked seriously.

I looked at her and made the mistake of making eye contact, I got lost. She waved her hand in front of my face, breaking me out of my trance while laughing lightly. "Sorry ummm... no I guess not. Yeah... I'm your friend?" I asked nervously. She put her hand on my thigh and said "of course, why wouldn't you be?" And I shrugged in response not knowing how to respond.

Her hand still rested on my thigh and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I could feel her energy basically pouring into my body and it felt so good. "Are you sure you're ok?" She asked putting a hand to my forehead I guess seeing I was a bit warm. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied trying to sound confident and failing.

"Here lay down for a moment at least" she said leaning me back. She was almost on top of me, I could feel her heavenly breath on my face. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't stare but I felt her stay on top of me. "You're trembling" she said softly, it's like she knew what she was doing to me. She slowly leaned closer, our noses were touching and our lips only a hair apart.

She looked into my eyes and I couldn't hide what I felt from her. It's like she was looking into my soul, seeing everything, all of me. She gave me a soft peck on the lips and pulled back to see my reaction. I licked my lips in anticipation and she came back down again this time for a passionate kiss. She positioned herself so her legs were in either side of my body and got comfortable.

She pressed into me, not putting her full weight on me but just enough to where I could feel her. She left my lips to put soft kisses on my neck which made me moan softly. Her hands roamed my body as mine made their way to her waist. I pulled her closer to me so she was practically centimeters away from my body.

She leaned up to pull my dress over my head, I wasn't wearing anything underneath it. "Oh" she said in surprise, I started getting self conscious because no one's ever seen my body completely naked before. I moved my arms to cover my stomach and she rubbed them slowly and put them at my side. She slid off her dress and was completely naked as well.

"You're beautiful" she whispered in my ear and started with her kisses again. This time going all down my body making sure to touch or kiss every inch she could reach. Once she was between my legs, she looked up at me. I was still in awe of her body and so I didn't hear her ask me a question. "You look like you're in a different world right now" she said softly, raising up her head.

"Is this ok?" She asked sincerely, "I am in a different world... the world of you" I said. She smiled and momentarily came back up to kiss me again, that was all the confirmation she needed. She began making circles around my clit with her tongue going slow at first. She then licked my slit starting at the bottom which sent shivers through my spine.

She teased my entrance with two fingers and I flinched, "you ok?" She asked genuinely. "Y-yeah" I said breathily, "you're lying" she said sitting up a bit to look at me clearly. "No I'm ok I-I've just never..." I said waving my hands in the air trying to find the right words. "That's ok. Do you want me to stop? Or just not use my fingers?" She asked softly.

"Please don't stop" I breathed out, "I wanna feel you" I whispered almost inaudibly. She bit her bottom lip and lowered herself again, she picked up where she left off. She looked up at me as she put a finger to my entrance, I nodded my head. She gently put it in keeping her pace slow at first, I moaned louder.

She picked up her pace and I started breathing heavier "more please" I managed to say. She added another finger, slowing her pace again to let me get used to it and then speeding up once more. My back arched and my hips began to buck to her rhythm. It was magical. She was so gentle and loving, I felt my orgasm coming quickly.

"Galad-" was all I managed to get out before my walls started closing around her fingers. I couldn't speak anymore, words became a thing of the past. "That's it... let go" she said softly, that was all it took for me to reach my high. I moaned louder than I thought humanly (or hobbitly) possible. She let me ride my high before taking out her fingers, there was a bit of blood and I got scared.

I suppose she saw my face, "it happens sometimes it's ok... as long as it doesn't hurt. Does it hurt?" She asked looking into my eyes. I shook my head no, I was so out of breath I couldn't speak. I pulled her close to me again and kissed her, I put her under me and laid my head on her chest.

My breathing calmed down a bit and I tried to speak but I very well may have lost my voice, because nothing would come out. "You don't have to thank me" she said lovingly, "and I love you too" she continued, looking in my eyes and I kissed her chest softly as a reply. Soon I felt my body get heavier, a signal that sleep was close on the horizon.