Bondita's yearning

Hii guys...

A little surprise for you all as I am free....

I know you guys are eagerly waiting for my other story updates but for now have a look on this....

Anirudh : 29
bondita : 18

*****************************

One morning....

It was anirudh and bondita's wedding anniversary....

but just for namesake....nobody dared to remove that topic in front of him as they know his reaction....

Their first anniversary drama was still alive in everyone's heart specially bondita....

the innocent heart wanted to celebrate their special day because she saw her friends that celebrate their anniversary....but she convinced her heart not to wish that....

because her patibabu doesn't consider it a special day instead he considers it a day when he became a part of a evil custom of a society....

Every year....she wished that once in a day her patibabu will wish her but at the end of day that hope gets crushed....

everyone feels bad for her but can't do anything....

But she never back off from her responsibilities...she always prayed for his safety...she also purchased gifts for him but never dared to give him that....nor he did...

everyone tries to fill his place on that day by giving her gifts and by spending time with her and by a smiling face she spends time with them because she didn't wanted them to pity her....but from inside she lacked something in her....

with time passing....she lose the hope...

she took the bath and came out...

she saw a saree and jewellery on bed which was given by trilochan to wear it on her special day...but she didn't felt special today....

she get ready in her normal daily saree and went down....

she was preparing for aarti when trilochan came there....she took his blessing...

kaka : khush raho bahu....woh nayi saree aur gehne nahi pehne bahu....

bon : kya karu woh pehen kar kaka sasur ji....kon dekhta hai mujhe....aap jiss khushiyon ki baat kar rahe hai woh mere naseeb main nahi hai aur yeh sach main swikar kar chuki hu....jo itne saalo mein nahi badla woh ab kya badlega kaka sasur ji....aap meri chinta mat kijiye main thik hu aaiye aarti karte hai....

he nodded....

kaka(mind) : hey dugga maa ab aur kitni pariksha lengi aap humari bahu ki....kuch aisa kijiye jo iss baar uske jeevan mein khushiyan aa jaaye....

***************************

Bondita came to the study with coffee....

she saw him sleeping....it was strange for her because he always gets ready until she brings his coffee.....

she kept it on table...she looked at his serene face and smiled....

she kneels down in front of him and slowly kissed his forehead...today she didn't able to control herself....

bon : happy anniversary patibabu....main jaanti hu aapke liye yeh din ke koi maayne nahi hai....issi din ne aapka sukh chain sab chinn liya tha.....ek aisi zimmedari aapki sarr daal di jo aapko kabhi nahi chahiye thi....lekin mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai aap apni jagah sahi hai....aap so rahe hai isiliye itni himmat kar bhi paayi.....aap humesha khush rahe yehi chahti hu main dugga maa se....happy anniversary patibabu....!!!!

she left the study....

Unaware to her, he listened everything.....!!!!

he was in total shock....

He never saw her like burden....she was his reason to live...but then he understood why she is feeling like this.....

ani : galti meri hi hai maine kabhi tumhe bataya hi nahi ki tum mere liye kya ho....lekin ab bataunga....tumhari galtfehmi toh durr karni ho hogi....iss baar ki anniversary tumhe humesha yaad rahegi....

he touched his forehead where she kissed and blushed....

***************************

In room,

she opened the cupboard for the uniform when her eyes fell on a box...she took the box and cried....

she opened the box...it was all the gifts she purchased for him...

she wiped her tears harshly and kept it back....

she got ready and left the room....

****************************

she was going down when she heard some crying sounds from binoy and sampurna's room...

bon : yeh toh shashu ki awaz hai....

she went inside and saw shashu on the edge of bed was about to fall....

she ran to her but she fell down....

bon : shashu...!!!!

she picked her but she started crying hard....

listening her cries everyone came in room....

sampurna took shashu from her....

kaka : kya hua bahu....

bon : woh kaka sasurji main neeche aa rahi thi tab mujhe rone ki awaz aayi dekha toh shashu bistar se kone par thi isse pehle ki main usse bacha paati woh ghir gayi.....

sam : jab dekh hi liya tha toh bachana chahiye tha na.....

bon : didi maine kaha na maine aane hi wali thi uske pass par usse pehle woh ghir gayi....

sam : agar bachana chahti toh bacha leti....khud ke bacche hote tab pata chalta....khair woh toh iss janam mein hone se raha iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki dusro ke baccho ke saath aisa karogi....

binoy : sampurna zabaan sambhalo....

sam : apni beti se zyada aapko iski fikar hai....

bondita's eyes turned glassy...

bon : batuk school ke liye late ho raha hai hume chalna chahiye....

batuk : baudi...

she ran away...som and batuk left behind her....

trilochan left sighing sadly....he knew how much this one line hurt bondita...

where anirudh was distraught....he can imagine bondita's pain....

Bondita came down....

batuk : baudi...

bon : chalo...

som : rukiye baudi aise nahi....pehle apna dard nikal lijiye uske baad...

batuk : haa baudi humare saamne apne aansu mat chupaiye....

she hugged them and cried....they also cried seeing her state....

Anirudh and trilochan saw this from up...

kaka : humesha hume issi baat ka darr lagta raha hai.....khush hoga na ab toh tu....

ani : kaka...

kaka : arey kya kaka...tu humara beta hai isiliye badd dua toh nahi de sakte....hum humesha dugga maa se yeh prathna karte hai ki tera aur bahu ka saath janmo janam tak bana rahe par ab hum yehi dua karte hai ki kisi bhi janam mein humari bahu ko tujh jaisa pati na mile....jo apni patni ki bhaavnaye aur icchayein nahi samajh sakta....jo usse sammannit mehsus nahi kara sakta....woh sampurna humari bahu ko itna kuch keh gayi ek baar bhi apna muh khola tune....anirudh ab bhi waqt hai sambhal jaa waqt hai...

he left....

bon : chalo batuk...late ho jayega...!!!

he nodded...

som : main aap dono ko chod deta hu....

they left...!!!

*****************************

Soon I will give the Next part of this OS...!!!!!