A beautiful confession ❤️

This is the last part of this SS...!!!

***************************

3 years passed away like this....

The relationship between anirudh and bondita improved but only as friends and as teacher and student as they were earlier....

After that confrontation, anirudh didn't propose to her because he knew that she needed time to heal....

But he always made her feel loved, cared and respected.....

He always protected her from the taunts of people....

Due to his fear, nobody dared to say something to her now....

In short he left no stone unturned to pamper her....

Bondita became a barrister officially....

The day she was announced the gold medalist barrister both of them cried in happiness....

One thing changed drastically....

The feelings of bondita towards him....

Now she was confirmed that she loved him....

And on the other hand,

Our anirudh had already fallen for her....

These three years made them realise their importance in each other's life....

And finally bondita decided to express her feelings to him....

One night,

Anirudh entered the study fully exhausted but the scene in front of him shocked him...

The whole study was decorated with flowers and candles....

Someone wrapped the arms around him...he recognised the touch....

Ani : yeh sab kya hai bondita....

She came in front of him and he was dumbfounded by the ethereal beauty in front of him...

She was clad in his favourite yellow saree....

Bon : log aise khaas mauke par kamra sajaate hai ya phir bahar jaate hai...hum duniya ke pehle pati patni honge jo aise khaas din ko study mein manayenge....

Ani : kaisa khaas din bondita....

Bon : hey dugga maa kya karu main inka....jo chize yaad nahi rakhni hoti usse zindagi bhar yaad rakhte hai aur jo yaad rakhna hota hai wohi bhul jaate hai...

Ani : kya bol rahi ho bondita saaf saaf batao....

Bon : patibabu kal humari shaadi ko 11 saal pure ho jayenge.....toh iss khaas mauke par mujhe koi gift nahi denge....aap na de na sahi main dungi...

Ani : kya..??

Bon : aankhe bandh kijiye....

Ani : kyu..??

Bon : ohho patibabu aap na bohot sawal karte hai jo keh rahi hu woh kijiye na....

He closed his eyes....

After some time,

Ani : bondita aankhe khol sakta hu ab...

Bon : haa kholiye....

He opened his eyes....

He didn't believe what he saw....

Bondita was on her knees presenting a ring to him.... everything was going in a parallel universe.... afterall they are unique from others....

Ani : bondita yeh...

Bon : patibabu maine humesha aapki baat suni hai aaj meri suniye....main jaanti hu 3 saal pehle uss raat ko humare beech jo bhi baatein hui woh aaj bhi aapko andar hi andar pareshan karti hai...aap khud ko gunehgar maante hai....aur main yeh bhi jaanti hu ki aap mujhse pyar karte hai....lekin uss raat jo hua uske baad aapki himmat nahi hui mujhe batane ki kyuki aap mujhe waqt dena chahte the.... patibabu jo bhi hua inn 11 saalo mein usme kuch galtiya aapki thi toh kuch meri bhi thi....aap apne guilt mein kuch nahi keh paa rahe the aur main apne ahem mein....ahem ki main sacchi hu....main sochti thi ki jitna maine saha hai utna kisi ne nahi saha par sach toh yeh hai ki hum dono ne hi apne apne hisse ka dard saha hai.... lekin ab main woh bhula kar ek nayi shuruwat karna chahti hu patibabu....I LOVE YOU PATIBABU....!!!!!!

He was totally listening to her confession.....

He has tears of happiness in his eyes....

Not even in the dream he thought that Bondita would propose to him.....

Bon : patibabu boliye na haa ya naa mere ghutne dard kar rahe hai....mann se aapki bondita strong hai par agar aise baithi rahi na toh....

He immediately made her stand....

Bon : ab bolenge kuch ki sab main hi bolti rahu...

Ani : sab toh aapne bol hi diya hai barrister bondita bacha kya hai ab.... thankyou bondita mujhe maaf karne ke liye....

Bon : toh...

Ani : toh kya...

Bon : kuch bolna nahi hai aapko....

Ani : haa bolna hai na.....

Bon : kya...(excited)

Ani : yehi ki kaka se kehna ki kal ki puja mein woh prashad mein kheer rakhe....(teased her)

Bon : kya...!!!

Ani : haa mujhe pasand hai na.....

Bon : aap na mujhe baat hi nahi karni aapse acche khaase pal ko barbaad karna koi aapse sikhe....

She was about to go but he pulled her and hugged her from behind....

Bon : chodiye mujhe baat nahi karni aapse....

She pouted....

Ani : accha shayad isse dekh kar khyal badal jaaye....

Something slid on her neck....

It was a beautiful diamond pendant with her initials....

Bon : yeh aapne kab liya....

Ani : aaj hi...maine socha tha main khud tumhe apni dil ki baat bata kar yeh dunga par mujhe nahi pata tha ki mujhe hi surprise mil jayega....kaisa laga...??

Bon : yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai patibabu bohot sunder hai....

Ani : I LOVE YOU TOO BONDITA....!!!!!!

She hugged him tightly....!!!!!

Mera dil ❤️ tu pyar mera hai tu
Mera jeevan sansaar mera💞

Kaise kahu kya laage tu meri
Tu saansein meri parchayi meri❣️❣️

Saamne jo tu mere ho
Kaabu kaise dil ❤️ pe ho
Kaise main isko samjhau

Rishta tera mera
Rishta tera mera
Rishta tera mera
Rishta tera mera.......❤️❤️❤️❤️

She made him wear the ring and kissed his forehead....

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and cheeks....she blushed...

He looked in her eyes asking for consent and she blinked while blushing....

He sealed his lips with her's....she blushed and responded to his kiss....

Their kiss was screaming their love for each other....her hands wrapped around his neck....

After a few minutes he broke the kiss...both were breathing heavily.....

Bondita blushed hard and hugged him tightly making him chuckle....

Ani : bondita thik ho..??

She just nodded unable to look at him....

He picked her in bridal style....she hid her face in his chest...

He went to the room....

He placed her in bed....

Ani : bondita....

She nodded in consent as she know what he's asking....

The night was sleepless....they both surrendered themselves to each other completely....!!!!

Moon also hid itself behind the clouds seeing this beautiful union of two souls....!!!!!