Giving a Weapon Back!

Mjolnir in hand,

Met Hermes with a smile,

Loki peeks inside.

***

Rhea glared at the chess board, or more specifically she was glaring at the white pieces that were mocking her.

She memorized many different Chess Tactics that Poseidonas used from the moment they started playing this game a week ago.

Don't ask how it went from getting stabbed with the trident daily till she learned how to block his fast attack to playing chess, she doesn't remember how it started.

Just how many tactics does this guy know ?? Rhea thought as she rearranged the pieces again.

Poseidonas stood up and summoned his trident, Rhea pouted before she stood up too and followed.

Honestly, at this point, she got used to his silent actions, she did not need him to speak to know what he wanted half of the time now.

Another hellish training, someone save me! Rhea nearly cried.

Rhea yawned as she stretched her body, the school was a pain and her muscles felt like they were on fire from the training, well at least this time she was able to stand two more minutes against Poseidonas.

She looked around to see if there was any monster following her down the street, thankfully there was none.

Suddenly someone slammed into her as they were running making her drop her school bag.

"HEY WATCH IT !" Rhea screamed at the blond-haired man who ran into her.

The man in question didn't apologize he just continued to run away, no long after he was followed by someone else chasing after him.

"Rude people." She mumbled to herself as she kneeled to pick up what fell from her bag.

Rhea felt something under her foot, looking down she found a silver hammer pendant, it looked dirty, she shrugged and returned home with the pendant in hand.

Fingers keepers losers weepers.

"The hammer thing looks familiar," Rhea said as she continued to poke the hammer with her pencil, homework forgotten for now.

Out of pure boredom, she picked up the pendant and started to spin it, till the chain broke, and the mini hammer fell to the ground.

"Whoops !" Rhea made her way to pick it up so she could fix the thing, but the mini hammer started to vibrate, and the girl froze in place.

The hammer started to grow till its head became about a foot long and a handle of equal length.

"Oh my god..." Rhea looked awkwardly at the hammer. "It's Mjolnir..."

Hearing the familiar name Poseidonas from his seat inside his throne room frowned at the image of Mjolnir that appeared in front of him.

The Mjolnir in his world was a hammer bigger than Thor's body.

Pathetic. He thought.

"Oh my god, what am I going to do? This is Thor's hammer! I'm in so much trouble! Oh god, I don't want anything to do with the Norse Pantheon !" Rhea continued to mumble to herself.