That's a Hydra ... Oh hey! That's Clarisse!

Unexpected stop,

Hydra awaits at donut shop,

Clarisse to the top.

***

"Thermos!" Rhea screamed.

"What?" Annabeth must've thought Rhea had lost her mind. She was holding on to the boat straps for dear life, her hair flying straight up like a torch.

But Tyson understood. He managed to open Rhea's duffel bag and take out Hermes's magical thermos without losing his grip on it or the boat.

Rhea grabbed the thermos.

"Hang on!"

"I am hanging on!" Annabeth yelled.

"Well do it tighter!"

Rhea hooked her feet under the boat's inflatable bench, and as Tyson grabbed Annabeth and Rhea by the backs of their shirts, Rhea gave the thermos cap a quarter turn.

Instantly, a white sheet of wind jetted out of the thermos and propelled them sideways, turning our downward plummet into a forty-five-degree crash landing.

The wind seemed to laugh as it shot from the thermos like it was glad to be free. As they hit the ocean, they bumped once, twice, skipping like a stone, and then we were whizzing along like a speed boat, salt spray in their faces and nothing but sea ahead.

"YAHOO, I LOVE THIS !!!!" Rhea screamed in delight while Annabeth was holding her and the boat for dear life.

Rhea heard a wail of outrage from the ship behind them, but they were already out of the monster's range.

Annabeth noticed them too. "Good thing we got out when you told us to !"

"Ehe~"

The Princess Andromeda faded to the size of a white toy boat in the distance, and then it was gone.

"Sooo, I have good news and bad news, which one of them do you want to hear first ?" Rhea asked.

"The good ones." Annabeth said.

"Good news, I found something important, bad news, I found Kronos sarcophagus inside and we have a spy." Rhea said while showing her a piece of paper.

30, 31, 75, 12.

That is what was written on the paper.

"Great, a spy, that's exactly what we need now." Annabeth bit her lip.

As they raced over the sea, Annabeth and Rhea tried to send an Iris-message to Chiron, Annabeth figured it was important to let somebody know what they found, and they didn't know who else to trust.

The wind from the thermos stirred up a nice sea spray that made a rainbow in the sunlight-perfect for an Iris-message, their connection was still poor.

When Annabeth threw a gold drachma into the mist and prayed for the rainbow goddess to show them Chiron, his face appeared all right, but there was some kind of weird strobe light flashing in the background and rock music blaring, like he was at a dance club -which he was-.

They told him about sneaking away from camp, and Luke and Princess Andromeda and the golden box for Kronos's remains, but between the noise on his end and the rushing wind and water on their end, Annabeth was not sure how much he heard.