Chapter 1.

" I heard about you for the first time as i met you for the first time not knowing it was you. "

- Okay, now my biggest question. HOW. IN. THE. HELL. DID I FUCKED UP THIS BAD. A GUY. WHO IS NOT. AN ORDINARY GUY. THE GUY WHO PROBABLY HAS AN RECKORD FOR BEING THE MOST RUMORED PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL IS HAVING AN MAKE OUT SESSION WITH ME. AND. WHY?!. AM I URGING FOR MORE..

Minjae's thoughts just makes him want to explode as he sees the taller right in the eyes while he is getting pinned down. Oh man.. Let's go back to the beginning of the LOVELY ( ish- ) story.

It all started with a short ass guy called Minjae. He and his other 4 goofy ass friends; Yujun, Seeun, Hyunwoo & Junmin. They are bestfriend, they have been hanging out since childhood. Making them the unstoppable, bottom & gay friend group that is pretty much unknown. It's good to be unknown, we don't like too much attention. No one knows them plus they just don't care that much.

One day as normal they sat together at lunch, everyone goes to different classes and that makes 70 % of their school life boring. But the 30 % left, is the happiness they have for seeing each other at lunch or texting each other in class.

Today, Minjae was kinda off. Making the group wonder.
" Minjae hyung, what's wrong? Yujun asks, worried.
" Hyung, are there any bitches that I need to throw off the cliff? " Junmin asked madly as he stood up for his beloved hyung, Yujun even had to stop him from making a scene.
" Hey, it's fine. Is it just that you guys know that I asked to change roommates because the last one was very bitchy? Yea, guess who i got as a new roommate. HUNTER, I mean I have no right to judge him. It's just that the rumors scares me. " he said while playing with his soon to be cold lunch, the others were at a shock of words.

Actually worried for his hyung, Hyunwoo had met Hunter before. He was tall, pretty handsome but he was COLD. There was many rumor about him, for example:

• He kicked his last roommate out because he thought that he was nothing but no good.

• He once threaten the schools director that he will punch her because he didn't like the rules

• Outside school, he goes and smokes with his only 4 friends inside one of their dorms.

" Hyung, you know. We can switch if you want. " Hyunwoo asked kindly, hoping to take the pressure away from Minjae. But he kindly declined and said that it is probably his karma for laughing at kids when they fall.

As they all laugh at his jokes, Minjae can not still help but feel terrified inside and out.

It was now time for them to part ways and go to their classes, Minjae heads to his math class which he HATES the most even though he has an A in the subject but still. As he went to pick a seat at the end of the classroom, everyone and I meant EVERYONE stared at him.

- Tf is wrong with people eyeing a sexy and gay attractive young looking man these days.

He wonders to himself sassy. Then, an enormous handsome and tall looking guy came into the classroom. Making everyone feel their shivers going through their bodies. Girls were drooling so that you can see the heart emoji in their eyes as boys have fire in their eyes. But after the taller appearances walked by, people's attention started to mix both Minjae and the enormous looking guy appearance together. Looking confused, Minjae just made eye contact with the man who was like a dream type man of his.

The taller one just made eye contact and sat at the table next to the shorter one as he started to pull out his books for class.

- Man, what is it with today? Does Jesus hate me that much? First, I got to know that I was gonna be roommates with apparently one of the most " dangerous " guys in the whole school. And then people were just side-eyeing me and probably JESUS brought the type of man he wanted only to make him look bad in front of him.

Minjae sighs as the teacher starts the lesson. It was just as boring as it always has been, instead of listening to the teacher. He started to type shit in the group chat about the whole experience about what had happened.

The guy who is also Minjae type sat at the table next to him, he could see what he was typing Seeing that his OWN taste is actually interested in him makes him more interested to know more about him. He knows that he is Kim Minjae who is gonna be his roommates, but the shortie does NOT know that the person who sits at the table besides him is the rumored guy everyone is talking about but a.k.a is new roommates.

( Minjae )
I'm not that horny kinda type:
- NAH, i don't know how but i also have a very handsome looking guy who is sitting right next to me. Everyone, we should go and beg our ancestors to get those boys to be our lover soon or later.

                          ( Seeun ) :The eiffel tower
                                   - YALL TOO?! I HAVE AN HANDSOME GUY AT MY CLASS TO, HE SITS LIKE ACROSS ME. WE SHOULD GO AND BEG.

Junmin is the cutest:
- OKAY, MAYBE JESUS ACTUALLY LOVES US. WE SHOULD GO AND PAY HIM CAUSE I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION.

                    :Hyunwoo is proud to be gay
                                                   - Me 2... wtf.

If Minjae didnt turn off the sound for notification, then his phone would be buzzing all day long.