Chapter 5

“ Being sick is no fun, but under your care is fun. ”

After last night, Minjae was still diagnosed with the disease. So of course he has to stay home, but with Hunter. His roommate didn’t go to school because he wanted to take care of him. He cleaned the dorm, brought food, and reminded the sick to have his medicine. Waking up about 12.00, he felt a little bit better but felt even better when he saw the caretaker resting beside him, then there were knocks.

- They're probably my beloved best friends. Right?

Right? Or?

Well, the or is correct. It is indeed NOT his friends but it’s his head teacher, Hunter's MOTHER. “ Good noon darling, do you know where your roommate is? “ But before he could answer she had already seen her son laying there in bed sleeping, walking towards him to wake him up but his senses are as sharp just like how sharp his eyes can be. “ Are you sick today? “ The head teacher started speaking in Thai as the conversation became Thai. “ I'm not sick but my crush is sick, so helping a bit and escaping the school for a little bit won’t cause any trouble. “

Minjae was in the toilet so he didn’t hear anything, so they were safe even if the conversation was in Korean. “ Okay then, but you know? At least drop him a smile. You only smile at people you knew from the past, and since it's also your crush. Make a move. “ She said with a wink that’s sent away. Hunter just had a cold face but his mother knew that he was smiling deep down there. “Mn”

Now, there was another knock on the door's direction. We all knew who that could be, as Minjae runs to get the door excitedly just to meet his long-term friends. “ Minjae hyung! Where have you been?! “

At home.. Where do you think I could have been, the moon?

“ I am sick so that's the reason… Did yall miss me? “ He didn’t have to guess what the answer would be, at least if the flashback would be right..

- Why did you have to be sick, I almost cried..
- Hyung, WHY??
- Hyung * cries *

When did I become their father? After saying they did need to go because of their next session, the head teacher also leaves as they said their goodbye before turning back to each other.

“ I am really grateful that you did this, just for that i will cook dinner then. What would you like to eat? ”

You.

“ Anything will go well, it’s time for your medicine. “ A smile just appeared on Minjaes lips.

I would like to have you for dinner.

Nah, those horny ass thoughts just appear on both. But it will never be spoken out, or? Minjae just nodded and went to drink his medicine as Hunter followed him with his eyes. Minjae had a fever so he did need to rest a lot. At the end they fell asleep, but there is one secret. As the clock was 13.47, Hunter was woken up by something dragging him to sleep on the side, the drag felt so desperate that he even needed to take a look. The drag was from his partner in the same bed sleeping, as he looked at him he couldn’t stop looking at not his face but those lips.

Hunter was a thick-skinned person he couldn't show any blush but his heart almost skipped a beat seeing the beauty beside him. As he looked, he tried to get rid of this magical spell that he couldn't resist. At the end, he got rid of it and laid flat on his back as he just stared at the ceiling.

Funny part is that Minjae is very FLIRTY, he was never asleep. He knew that Hunter can wake up easily so there was an advantage for it, he was gonna joke around hoping that he won’t get caught. As he started his show, he started to drag him around hoping to get the hug he wanted. It feels like he has a third eye because he knew exactly that he was being watched. Before getting pushed away, he already had another move in his mind to put up on the show.

He put his hand on his partner’s waist as he started to go down slowly and slowly. As the jokester jokes around he could feel the body twitching almost desperately. He then got to know that in the next moment he was now pinned again.

Hunter couldn’t put up with this anymore, he knew he was awake. Or? Anyways he did have enough. As he pinned Minjae, he wanted to kiss him right now. What’s going on now? Can I really kiss him without him knowing? Maybe.

Maybe, if you don’t joke around like this. I wouldn’t have to be a person like this. How are you so perfect?

As he was ready to take the chance, someone did it before him. Minjae. He took his chance as he lifted his head up and stole a kiss. “ How are you so handsome? Hic ” The one below him had a fever which made him unconscious, unable to control himself. “ You taste like mango, my favorite fruit. Hic “ Well, Minjae is DUMB but he is REALLY good at acting. He has been training in acting since he was small so of course he was good at tricking people. But only for him to know Hunter knew who he was, he knew he was joking around and it was the last straw for him.

You. Are. Crazy.

As Hunter snapped, he started to aim at the neck that got his attention for too long. At the same time he crashes his lips with the other's neck and starts to bite and suck on them, almost making a mark on them to show who Minjae belongs to. As Minjae got know that he fucked up, he unintentionally gave out an moan for Hunter to know. The taller one looked up, he could see the tears in his eyes as the eyes sparkled as if it begged for more, he saw the mouth that produced beautiful sounds as he took the chance to crash them together and plunge his tongue inside.

Minjae was fucked, he didn’t thought it would go this far.

- Okay, now my biggest question. HOW. IN. THE. HELL. DID I JUST KISS. A GUY. WHO IS NOT. AN ORDINARY GUY. THE GUY WHO PROBABLY HAS AN RECKORD FOR BEING THE MOST RUMORED PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL IS HAVING AN MAKE OUT SESSION WITH ME. AND. WHY?!. AM I URGING FOR MORE..

Minjae's thoughts just makes him want to explode as he sees the taller right in the eyes while he is getting pinned down. He really shouldn't be doing this, but what’s that urge for more as he moaned into the kiss. And he can’t be kissing him at this moment or else Hunter would get his fever, but it felt like the pair just wanted more as they ignored the consequence. It was meant to be a joke, so he has to keep going with the joke.

“ I like mango, hic. “ The one below said with drunkenness as Hunter parts their lips to take a look. There was an ghost smirk that appeared on the one on top face as he thought:

Just you wait, I will make you pay.

“ You just wait. “ As he then sat up and walked away. So that's how it’s going to be, Hunter has already thought about the moment he hopes to come. All the thing he has to do to him, getting him screw, pinning to the wall, actually tongue-f*****g and so damn much more. But at last, this moment is gonna be happening more.

HII, HAPPY NEW YEAR. I HAVE A SAD NEW, I WILL BE GOING ON HIATUS AGAIN. THE REASON IS THAT I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER STORY ABOUT NCT TAEYONG ANG JAEHYUN, SO IT WILL BE TAKING A WHILE. BUT I WILL COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDMENT <33