Chapter 3

Are you really like that? 

" ping ping, ping ping! "

The alarm was buzzing through Minjaes ears as he woke up and turned it off. Luckily he did not have a wet dream the first night together, he was alone and saw no hunter at the sight. Getting out of bed, changing clothes and heading to the kitchen to still see no sight of his roommates apperance but seeing a bag with a note on top.

- Thanks for yesterday, I wanted to be kind back so brought you this. Don't know what you like, see you soon.

                                                                                                                              // Hunter

Damn, he's even cold while writing text too. But just to accept it, at least he was a nice guy. Not like anything that the rumor stated up. Opening the bag, there was Bibimbap and some sausage. Too much for breakfast.. That's probably how much he eats for breakfast. I like a healthy man.

On the way to his first session for today, he got deep into his thoughts.

Hunter seems like a calm person, he seems interesting. And why am I like this?

Minjae has never been in a relationship before, making him nervous to actually commit to a relationship. It's even harder when you are a part of LGBTQ, but it's still love. NONE of his friends has been in a relationship except for ONE person, his sister, Kim Nari. His sister has been in a relationship but it was mostly toxic. There was one period where Minjae almost jumped his sister's boyfriend twice or third or fourth or....

Arriving at the first session which was biology, also his worst subject which he got a B- on. Entering the classroom like normal people do, he sees Hunter at the spot he used to sit on. As he walked by everyone and his eyes staring at his roommates, Hunter noticed him, deep inside his heart he hoped to hear a question that would make his day.

May I sit here?

He never knew it would actually happen.

" Is this place free? "

As everyone's head turns back directly to the roommates table, unable to say something or to even make an blink of eye. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE, even the teachers, was shocked. After looking around to see everyone staring, Hunter gave an " Mn " for Minjae to sit down happily. Sitting down quietly, the teacher starts the session as Minjae pulls out his extrovert side. " Thanks for the breakfast. " Hunter still pulled out his iconic " Mn "

During the group projekt, the taller one felt easy that his roommate was his partner instead of some useless nobody. Hunter sucks at Biology, getting a C+ on it was his biggest regret. When he was stuck somewhere in the projekt, Minjae would kindly help him and make him feel comfortable around him as they worked together. Minjae wanted to get to know him first before actually making a move and also reveal a little about himself too.

" So, what would you like for dinner? " The shorter started a new subject, Hunter just looked down on the textbook as he wondered, but the answer ended up with being " Your choice "

" Can we please eat pizza then? " The shorter one gave an answer with his sparkling eyes as the person from Thailand didn't dare to take a look, knowing what the korean does so he just nodded. There were ears that listened, some started to ship and some started to hate. They are human, and we all sometimes have jealousy moments.

More session after that, together and talking non stop ( mostly Minjae )

Now it was time for lunch and as normal, Minjae is supposed to meet his friends for lunch.

" I am gonna meet up with my friends for lunch, do you want to follow? " The bottom asked with a bright smile. " It's fine. " An coldly respond with the eyes getting softer every time and part their ways to meet up with their beloved friends .

" NOOOO, REALLY?! " The whole team was shocked from both sides. Shocked by Minjaes bravery, Hunter kindly responds after DECADES. Girls and BOYS had given him chocolate, food, and drinks. But he has never EVER responded back by taking them out for dinner, buying something for them or even said THANK YOU. Minjae, he doesn't show that much because he doesn't really care.

Minjaes team was shipping and so does Hunters.

" Actually before you came, we talked a bit and apparently ALL of us are talking to those cute boys. I feel like it's an award after all the hardworking things the school gave us. I really hope it goes well. " Hyunwoo said excitedly, hoping to meet his boy again. But there is something they haven't told each other, the boys that they talk to are GANGSTERS ( at least that's the rumor that stated up ). So that's a secret between everyone.

It was now the P.E period for Minjae, as he changed his clothing and were about to go in for P.E happily ever after. He heard screams.

" Hunter! That's enough! "

Hunter was swinging at the P.E teacher as the teacher was down on the floor with a nosebleed as he cursed terrifyingly at the taller. As everyone stood all shocked and couldn't believe their eyes for being to witness the situation, Minjae was in disbelief as he thought Hunter was better than the rumors. What did he expect? In the end he was still the school's trouble maker.

Everyone got to leave as the teacher escorted them out for the things that were going on. It has calmed down for a while but Minjae's heart has not. How could Hunter be like this, He thought he was better than that. Feeling heartbroken, he has the time to calm down. About 2h 5 min, he will just go to the library And read his favorite book. THE GRANDMASTER OF DEMONIC CULTIVATION. His favorite of all time, it makes him delusional and sometimes it is the solutional.

Arriving at the library, sitting down as he opens his favorite book of all time. His stomach just has a feeling that just won't make him feel comfortable.

What's wrong? Maybe some food will work.

Minjae thought sadly as if he was on the verge of crying, feeling so awful. Never feeling this unwell is just so hard for him because it's his first time. Walking away after just reaching his arriving destination makes him tired, but some food will just be worth it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI YALL, IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR LONG. SCHOOL SHIT I HOPE YALL FORGIVE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL POST EXTRA NEXT WEEK. LOVE YALL SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3333333333333