Chapter 9

Chapter nine

----------------------------------->>>>>> Video is of the song from the beach 

The drive back to my house was intense.

An intense silence and an intense electric feel buzzing in between us. I’d never had a previous experience like this before where all we had to do was sit next to each other and have sexual tension so thick I could possibly gather it, bake it and after eating it, have it go straight down to my thighs.

Which of course, was not the only way this sexual tension could get to my thighs...

I choked a little on the drool that had gathered in my mouth from the image of Ray between my thighs. Holy hell! Where the hell did that come from?! My face prickled from the blush gathering behind my cheeks and I quickly opened the window to let the salty wind cool me down.

“You okay?” Ray asked half amused and half concerned.

“Yep” I forced out, nodding quickly while avoiding his eyes. Instead I focused outside of the sexual tension filled car and gazed out at the white clouds streaking in almost perfect parallel lines. The bright rays of sunlight would peak through them and strike down at the ocean below like golden swords while the trees swayed in the light breeze.

The texture of the road changed and grew bumpier letting me know that my shack of a house was drawing closer. Within minutes Ray parked the car and we both stepped out. Despite its run down appearance, I was glad to call it home and was excited to finally see it getting fixed.

“I’ll just grab a ladder for you, wait here” I told Ray as I jogged over to the shed around the side. All my dad’s old tools had been stored in the shed and it was easy to find the tall ladder leaning by the wall. I grabbed it and hauled it out.

As soon as Ray saw me he ran over, taking the ladder from my grasp, “Here, let me take that. The ladder is practically three times bigger than you” he joked. We walked side by side towards the house and I noticed that he didn’t seem fazed at all by the heavy metal ladder. He strode tall and purposeful, he was confident with his body and it was almost as though the blushing, mama’s boy was hidden away.

Ray set the ladder down and pulled it up, making it double its size, and leaned it against the edge of the roof. “I’ll just go up top and check everything out. You go ahead and relax inside, Beauty” he winked and began to climb the rungs of the steel ladder.

My greedy eyes followed every move he took up the ladder and my ever ready blush resurface when my gaze dropped down to his tight behind. His jean clad ass was a sight to behold and I now understood the reason men loved to stare at the ass of any passing female. The saying ‘he has an ass that could crack walnuts’ really did come into reality as I stared up at Ray. Too soon he disappeared over the ledge, ending my ogling session, so I had no other choice but to head inside and get some paperwork done.

Fifteen minutes had passed and I was staring blankly at my healthy eating and daily exercise plans for a few of my clients when Ray came strolling in. He had a slight sheen of sweat over his forehead and down his neck before he brought the bottom of his t-shirt up to swipe it away. I was suddenly distracted by the washboard abs and defined ‘V’ that pointed straight down to his groin that I didn’t realise he was talking to me.

“-don’t need to buy anything”

“Uh, sorry what was that?” I coughed bringing my eyes back up to his.

“I said there are a few holes and other things that I can easily patch up on your roof. I’m pretty sure I’ve got all the materials needed back at home so you don’t need to buy anything” Ray repeated himself with a smile.