Chapter 18

Chapter eighteen

My body was heating up and my bunched up clothes felt too hot on my skin. I pushed against Ray and immediately he rolled off. I loved that even with a simple movement he knew what I wanted. “Are you okay Seychelles?” He whispered huskily.

“You have no idea” I whispered back.

I rolled us over so that I was straddling him and chuckled when Ray’s eyes widened to the size of saucers. His hands flew up to my hip bones and gripped them tightly making me jump as pleasure jolted straight to my core. Holy hell! “Touch me, Seychelles” He encouraged me.

I bit my lip and pressed my hands over his wide chest. I traced over his scars and then bent down to kiss them. With every kiss I sealed it with a lick and with every lick Ray would groan out and squeeze my hips tighter. I kissed my way up to his n!pples and nipped at them gently. The small tight buds stood erect, much like the swollen er*ction nudging my thighs.

I was more than ready to have him. I needed him!

I began to kiss my way back down his torso until I got to his jeans I popped the button out and slowly began to pull the zipper down. I looked up and saw Ray looking down, watching me with large, dark, lust-filled eyes. His breathing was ragged and his hands clenched tight, yet he didn’t make a move. Ray lifted his hips as I tried to tug down his jeans and I couldn’t miss the very large protrusion in his boxers while he kicked his jeans down onto the ground.

My mouth ran dry and my breathing became erratic, and I was only looking at his er*ction! Slowly I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pulled it down letting his manhood spring out in all his throbbing glory. Ray was big, not just big but... massive. I gulped, was he going to fit in me?! A bead of moisture gathered at the tip and I was curious to how it would taste so without warning I bent down and licked it off.

Ray’s hips bucked and I heard the wind escaping his lips, “Holy sh*t Seychelles!” I bit my lip trying not to smile, not letting the feeling of power over this large man over come me. I tested his length, stroking him as I brought my mouth down to swirl my tongue over the thick head of his er*ction. It throbbed in my hand and I began to stroke faster, all the while Ray’s husky groans filled the silent night. “F*ck! What are you doing to me?! That feels so good!”

His moans of pleasure encouraged me and pushed me into taking him further into my mouth. All of a sudden his hands flew to my hair and tangled his fingers through the strands as he started to thrust himself gently into my mouth as well. I was dripping wet between my thighs and I closed my eyes, imagining his member imitating its strokes somewhere else besides my mouth. His length began to grow thicker and his thrusts became quicker, “Sh*t beauty, I’m going to come. You need to let go, baby...!” Ray choked out.

I could feel him begin to pull out of my mouth but I wasn’t having any of that. I was inexperienced... but I knew the big deal between ‘spitting or swallowing’. Instead of letting him pull out from my mouth I pushed my head down farther, squeezing his thickening member down my throat as I bobbed it quickly. I lowered my hands and cupped his sacs while continuing to deep throat him and in no time Ray let out a growl that was worthy of a battle cry. His hips bucked and my fingers tightened in my hair as his warm, thick essence spurted out of him and in my awaiting mouth. I quickly swallowed, almost gagging while I tried to swallow every drop of it.

I gently licked his semi-hard member and I felt his entire body shiver. He pulled me up next to him and kissed me. I could feel his passion in his kiss and it made me want more. Ray was amazing. He was like no one I’d ever met before and it scared me in a way to lose him. It was strange, I’d only known him for a short while and yet I felt connected to him in a way I didn’t expect to ever feel towards anyone.