Chapter Two

Harri sits in his head teacher's office, blood dripping from his nose and cut on his cheek "Mr Todd, you need to stop getting into these fights." Mr Carlton tells him with a sigh. Harri doesn't respond, looking out the window. Mr Carlton sighs "We called Mr Wayne, he's sending someone to pick you up." he tells the blue eyed eight year old in front of him. Just then, there's a knock on the door "Come in." Mr Carlton calls. "A Mr Grayson is here to see you, Sir. He said he's been sent to pick Mr Todd up." Miss Henly, the school secretary, tells him as she opens the door. "Thank you, send him in." Mr Carlton nods. Dick walks in, sighing when he sees the blood coming from Harri's nose and cheek "Mr Grayson? I'm Mr Carlton, Mr Todd's head teacher." Mr Carlton introduces. "Dick Grayson, Harri is my adoptive baby brother." Dick responds, shaking the man's hand and sitting in the chair next to Harri's. "As you can see, Mr Todd got into a fight with another student. He is refusing to tell us his side of the story." Mr Carlton tells him. "Not like anyone would do shit about it." Harri mutters bitterly. "Birdie." Dick scolds quietly. "Unless he tells us what happens I'm afraid we have no choice but to suspend him for the rest of this week and the whole of next week." Mr Carlton continues. "Birdie, what happened?" Dick asks. Harri shrugs and continues looking out the window, not giving any other response. Dick sighs "Okay, thank you. I'll take him home and try to find out what happened." he tells Mr Carlton.

Dick drives through Gotham, Harri sat in the passenger side "You going to tell me what happened?" Dick asks. Harri shrugs, looking out the window "Birdie, come on." Dick sighs. "I don't want to talk about it." Harri mumbles, fiddling with a loose thread on his hoodie. "Okay, you want food?" Dick asks. "Not hungry." Harri responds. "Not even for burgers?" Dick asks, raising a brow. Harri shakes his head, continuing to look out the window. Dick sighs and pulls over, parking on the side of the street "Look, I just want to know what happened. I'm worried about you, Birdie. So's Tim, Bruce, Barbara, Cass and Alfred." he tells Harri, looking at him. Harri fiddles with his sleeves "Braden was... he was saying stuff about JJ." he mumbles. "What sort of stuff?" Dick asks gently. "How he deserved it... how he was the most disappointing Robin... how he never cared for me because if he did he wouldn't have been Robin." Harri explains, not looking at his brother. "Birdie, look at me. You know none of that is true, don't you? Jason loved you so much. You were his everything, I have never seen someone care for another person that much before." Dick tells him. Harri nods, a couple of tears falling "Come here, Birdie." Dick tells him gently, unplugging Harri's seatbelt. Harri climbs across the car console, sitting on Dick's lap "I'm sorry I got in a fight." he cries. "It's alright Birdie, I'll talk to Bruce about it." Dick tells him. "No, it'll make it worse." Harri responds. "Hey, we won't let it get worse." Dick assures him. "You can't promise that." Harri tells him.

That evening, Harri sits in the Batcave watching Tim on the batcomputer "I don't get why I'm down here, Bruce benched me until my arm heals." Harri tells his brother. "Because you can still help out around the cave. You can run comms, go through footage, things like that." Tim reminds him. Harri shrugs, fiddling with his cast "Quit fiddling with it." Tim tells him. "It's itchy." Harri complains. "I know but it's coming off in a few weeks." Tim sighs. Harri grumbles, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. Cass walks in and hugs him from behind "Hey Cassie." he greets. Cass smiles and ruffles his hair "What's really going on? I heard about the new guy in Gotham, the Red Hood? Bruce and Dick are out there looking for him and yet you two are here with me. Why?" Harri asks. "Harri, Bruce just wants you safe." Tim tells him. "Mhm." Harri hums. Cass grabs a piece of paper, writing on it 'Just tell him, he has a right to know.' "Know what?" Harri asks. "Cassie, Bruce doesn't think it's the right time." Tim sighs. "What is Bruce hiding from me?" Harri glares. "Master Harrison." Alfred says, walking in. "Alfred, what isn't Bruce telling me?" Harri asks. "Miss Cassandra is right, you have a right to know." Alfred tells him. "Alfred, Bruce said-" Tim starts. "I know what he said but Master Harrison should know." Alfred interrupts. "Know what?" Harri asks in confusion. "The Red Hood is Master Jason, he got brought back by the League of Assassins." Alfred tells him.

Harri runs out the Batcave in his Sparrow suit "Harri!" Tim shouts. "No!" Harri shouts back, grabbing his bike and heading towards the city. "Sparrow, go back to the cave." Bruce's voice tells him over comms. "Screw you B." Harri retorts, turning off his comms. Harri stops in an alleyway, jumping off his bike and climbing up to the roof. Getting to the top he looks round "Come on, this is where B last saw you." he mutters, walking over to the other side of the roof. "Should have known Batman would send someone to look around." a voice says from behind him. Harri turns to see the Red Hood, his big brother "JJ?" he asks. "Riri?" Jason asks in shock. Harri runs over to his brother, crying and he wraps his arms round Jason's middle. Jason wraps his arms protectively round his brother, crouching down so they're at the same height "Look how big you've got." he tells Harri, his voice thick with tears. Harri moves and wraps his arms round Jason's neck, Jason taking off his helmet so he's just in his domino mask "What are you doing in this?" Jason asks, motioning to Harri's Sparrow suit. "B said it'd help me to let my anger out in a productive way." Harri snuffles. Jason scoffs and picks Harri up as he stands, putting him on his hip "God you're small." he tells his. "I'm not small, you're just big." Harri complains. "Sure thing, kid." Jason chuckles, carrying Harri to the side of the roof and sitting with him on his lap.

Harri smiles and cuddles into his brother's chest "What name did he choose for you? This obviously isn't the Robin costume." Jason asks. "He tried to make me a Robin but I refused so he let me choose the name, Dick helped me decide on Sparrow." Harri responds. "Dick helped?" Jason frowns. "Only because he said that he wants to keep an eye on me, said that he owes you so he wants to look out for me." Harri explains. Jason shakes his head slightly "You shouldn't be mixed up in this." he sighs. Harri shrugs "I think it was a given." he mumbles. "What happened to your arm?" Jason asks him. "Doesn't matter." Harri responds, not looking at Jason. "Hey, look at me. Did someone do this to you?" Jason frowns, making his brother look at him. "No." Harri lies. Jason gives him a look "I may have been gone for five years but I can still tell when you're lying." he tells him. "Doesn't matter." Harri mumbles. "Of course it matters, Riri. You're my baby brother." Jason says. Harri shakes his head, making Jason sigh "I love you, Riri." he tells him. "Love you too, JJ." Harri smiles, snuggling into his brother.