Chapter Seven

Harri screams and laughs as Jason grabs him from behind, throwing him over his shoulder "Put me down!" Harri laughs. "Not until you admit that you cheated." Jason tells him. "I didn't cheat!" Harri retorts. "So you managed to beat me at the game I literally just taught you?" Jason asks. Dick walks in and looks at the brothers in confusion "What's going on?" he asks. "Jay is accusing me of cheating at Poker." Harri tells him. "Because you did." Jason responds. "Did not!" Harri retorts. "Did too." Jason counters. "Did not!" Harri glares. "Did too!" Jason exclaims. "Enough!" Dick tells them both. "He started it." the two of them retort. Dick sighs as Harri flips off his brother's shoulder, glaring at Jason "You looking as terrifying as an angry puppy." Jason tells him. "Hey!" Harri exclaims, kicking Jason's shin. "Agh! Riri!"Jason exclaims, rubbing his shin and gritting his teeth. "I'm not a puppy!" Harri tells him, crossing his arms. "Sure you're not." Jason responds, still rubbing where Harri kicked him. "Anyway, Bruce sent me to remind you of your swimming lesson." Dick tells Harri. "Nope, not happening." Harri tells him, walking off. "Harri, we talked about this you need to-" Jason starts. "No, I'm not going." Harri glares, running off to his room. Jason runs a hand through his hair "He's scared." he tells Dick. "I know." Dick nods, the two of them wincing when they hear Harri's bedroom door slam shut.

Bruce walks into the room and looks at Dick and Jason "Where's Harri?" he asks. "Hiding in his room." Dick responds. "Why?" Bruce asks. "Because he's scared of his swimming lessons." Jason responds. Bruce sighs "Well it's not up for discussion." he tells them, going to go and talk to Harri. "Ten says Harri has locked the door and Bruce won't be get it." Dick tells Jason. "Twenty says Harri kicks him in order to get away." Jason nods, the two of them following Bruce. Tim and Cass frown in confusion when he sees the two of them following Bruce at a distance "What are you doing?" he asks. "Harri is refusing to go to his swimming lesson, I have ten that says Harri has locked the door and Bruce won't be able to get in." Dick explain. "And I have twenty that Harri kicks Bruce to get away." Jason adds. "Fifteen that Harri does both." Tim tells them. "Twenty five that he's snuck out his window." Cass tells them quietly. They all stop at the end of the corridor, watching as Bruce knocks on Harri's bedroom door "Harri, come on. You have to go to your swimming lesson." he tells the eight year old. Not getting a response, Bruce tries to open the door but finds it locked "Harri, unlock the door." he tells him. After not getting a response again, Bruce pulls a ring of keys out his pocket and unlocks the door and walks in "He has keys to our rooms?" Jason asks in surprise. Before anyone can respond, Bruce walks out of Harri's room and sees them "Harri's snuck out his window." he tells them.

Jason runs to Harri's room, finding his brother gone "Fucking great!" he exclaims, running a hand through his hair. "Any idea where he'd go? Any friends he'd go to?" Bruce asks. Tim, Cass and Dick all look at him "He doesn't have any friends." Dick tells him. "All children have friends." Bruce tells them. "Are you forgetting that Harri is an eight year old in Freshman year? Everyone in his classes are six years older than him, any of his old friends stopped being friends with him as they all decided he was acting like he's better than them." Tim tells him. "Wait, he doesn't have anyone?" Jason asks. "Other than us and Babs?" Dick asks. "He might have gone to his Aunts." Cass tells them. "We don't have any Aunts." Jason tells her in confusion. "Not your Aunts, his Aunts." Cass responds. "What do you mean, Cass?" Dick asks her. "His Aunts." Cass tells them with a shrug.