Chapter Four

Dick knocks on Harri's bedroom door "Birdie, can I come in? It's just me." he asks. Not getting a response he opens the door, finding the room trashed and Harri gone "Birdie? Harri?" Dick asks, searching the room and the en-suite. Running out, he searches all the other rooms that Harri could be in before running down to the cave "Dick? What's wrong?" Tim asks, putting his bowstaff to the side. "Harri's gone. His room is trashed and I can't find he anywhere." Dick explains, pulling up the cctv footage from round the manor. Tim jogs over, helping Dick scan the footage "There, he's snuck out." he says, pointing at the monitor. "And he has a back pack full of stuff." Dick sighs. "Where's he going?" Tim asks. "Where do you think? Bruce grounded him and forbade him to see Jason." Dick responds. "Come on, we better find him before anything happens to him." Tim decides, Dick nodding in response. Cass walks in, looking confused when she sees them suiting up "Harri's snuck out, we're going after him. Can you try make sure Bruce doesn't find out?" Tim asks her. 'I'll try.' Cass signs with a nod. "We'll call you if we find him." Dick tells her as he and Tim leave.

The two of them split up, searching the whole of Gotham for Harri. Not finding him, they meet up on the rooftop that Harri met Jason on. As the sun sets, Jason arrives "Hey, where's Riri?" he asks. "Fuck. B grounded him and told him he wasn't allowed to see you anymore, so he snuck out with a back pack full of stuff. We were hoping that he was with you." Dick explains. "You mean to tell me that my eight year old brother is out in Gotham City alone because the old man fucked up?!" Jason asks. "We'll find him. Robin, call the cave and tell Batgirl we need her help. Hood, you take Crime Alley and Amusement Mile. I'll take the Upper East Side. Robin, take the fashion district and tell Batgirl to take the Upper West Side. Hood, our comms are on the same network still. If anyone finds him we let to others know, we'll all meet back here." Dick says, taking charge. Jason and Tim both nod and take off in their given directions, Tim calling Cass as he does "Where are you Birdie?" Dick mumbles as he runs over the roof tops.

Harri groans as he gets punched in the face again, spitting blood onto the floor "As a feminist I refuse to tell you that you punch like a girl. But I will tell you that you punch like a wet piece of spaghetti." he smiles, blood coating his teeth and dripping down his chin. "Shut up." the man in a mask in front of him growls, punching him and breaking his nose. Harri laughs slightly "That all you got?" he asks, blood pouring out his nose. "Quit beating him, the Boss wants to use him for a ransom you idiot!" another masked man tells him. "Then maybe the kid should learn to keep his mouth shut." the first man retorts. "He's Wayne's youngest ward, he's worth a lot of money." the second reminds him. "Yeah, alright, I get it." the first one tells him. Harri coughs, wincing in pain "You're so screwed." he tells the men. "Yeah, why's that?" the first masked man asks. "You'll see." Harri smirks. "Boss man is here." a third man says, walking in. "I think you'll find that you're the one that's screwed." the first man tells Harri, taking a step back. Harri looks at him in confusion, looking over to the door as their boss walks in. Harri's breath gets caught in his throat as he sees the Joker walk in"I see you got the brat." Joker laughs. Harri freezes as the Joker walks over and grabs his face harshly "Hm, seems the little lamb knows who I am and what I'm capable of." he smirks, Harri not responding.

Jason swears as he searches another empty building "Hood, anything?" Dick asks over comms. "Nothing, what about you three?" Jason asks, heading towards the Amusement Mile. "No. We're heading your way now." Dick responds. "Okay, I'm heading to Amusement Mile now." Jason tells him. "We'll meet you there." Dick says. "Okay." Jason responds, anxiety clear in his voice. "Hey, we're going to find him. There's only so many places he can be." Dick tells him. "I know, it's just... he's just a kid. He's the only family I have left." Jason explains. "We're going to find him, Hood. I know we will." Dick reassures Jason and himself. "Come on, Riri. Where are you?" Jason mumbles as the comms go quiet again.

Coughing, Harri tries to stabilise his breathing as the Joker's men beat him relentlessly "Okay boys, let's give him a minute." the Joker laughs. Harri groans, rolling onto his back as he closes his eyes "Ah ah ah, don't go to sleep just yet. I have so much fun planned out for you." the Joker tells him. "Wh-What do you w-want from me?" Harri asks breathlessly."You? Nothing. Your guardian however. Now, he has information I want." the Joker responds. "H-He won't give you what-whatever it is you w-want." Harri tells him. "We'll see about that. Boys, have at it. Wayne still hasn't responded." the Joker tells his men. Nodding, the men surround Harri once again.

Jason reaches Amusement Mile at the same time as Dick "You go right, I'll go left." he tells him. Dick nods, the two of them splitting off. After a minute, Jason comes to a stop when he hears noise coming from one of the abandoned tents. Jason immediately calls Dick "Wing, I think I found him. I'm at the abandoned tents." he tells him. "I'm on my way." Dick responds. Heading over to the tent, Jason looks in and freezes when he sees the Joker watching the men surrounding Harri "Hood." Dick whisper shouts, jogging over. "It's the Joker, he has Harri and his men are..." Jason tells him, breathing heavily. "Okay, look at me. We are getting him out of there, okay? I need you to think clearly though, Harri needs you to have a clear head." Dick says. Jason nods, taking a breath "Good, we just need to think of a way to get him out of there safely." Dick tells him, looking into the tent. Tim and Cass run over quietly "What's happening?" Tim asks. "It's the Joker." Jason responds. "Okay... Batgirl come with me, we'll make a distraction so Wing and Hood can get Harri out of there." Tim tells Cass. Nodding, Cass runs right while Tim goes off to the left "What do you think they're going to do?" Jason asks Dick. "No idea, probably something loud." Dick responds.