Chapter Six

The next morning, Harri stays curled into Jason as he shivers "You're okay, Riri." Jason tells him, gently brushing Harri's hair out his eyes. "'M c-cold." Harri whimpers. "I know, but that's a good thing. It means your body is beginning to warm up." Jason responds, kissing the top of his brother's head. Leslie smiles as she walks in "Good to see him holding a proper conversation." she tells Jason. Harri whines slightly as Leslie takes his temperature "Good, you're warming up. We just need to keep an eye on you as you could get pneumonia or something similar, I'm going to put you on some light antibiotics just incase." she tells him. "Thank you Leslie." Jason tells her, making her nod and leave them be. Harri snuffles slightly, shifting so he's lying on to of Jason's chest. Jason chuckles slightly "I remember you doing this as a toddler, you refused to go to sleep without me cuddling you." he smiles. "'Cause you're so fly." Harri tells him, clinging to Jason's shirt. Jason wraps his arms round Harri, holding him close "Get some sleep Riri." he tells him. Harri hums and yawns, his eyes closed "Not tired." he mumbles. "Sure you're not kid." Jason chuckles, Harri falling asleep in his arms.

Harri wakes up in Jason's still, making him nuzzle into his brother's chest. Jason smiles lightly at him and gently brushes his hair out the way "Comfy there?" he asks. "Mhm, comfy." Harri responds, snuffling slightly. Dick walks in holding a tray with a bowl and plate on in "Hey Birdie, you hungry?" he asks. "A bit." Harri nods. "Good, Alfred's made your favourite soup with a sandwich." Dick tells him. Harri smiles "Leek and potato?" he asks. "Of course." Dick nods. Jason helps Harri sit up, Dick putting the tray down on Harri's lap "Eat up, Leslie said she'll be back tonight to check on you and she wants to see that you've eaten." Dick tells him. Harri nods and starts eating, snuffling "Definitely got a cold or something." Jason says, brushing Harri's hair back. "'M fine." Harri tells them, trying to hold back his snuffles. The two of them give him a look "I am." he protests with a pout. "We'll let Leslie decide that." Jason tells him, kissing the top of his head. Harri pouts slightly, eating his soup and sandwiches "You want anything?" Dick asks. "Can you get me my book from my bedside table?" Harri asks. "Sure thing, I'll go get it now." Dick nods, ruffling his hair before leaving. Jason smiles as Harri leans subconsciously into him, making him run his hand through Harri's hair.

Later that day, Harri sits helping Cassie as she tries to read her book aloud "You got it." he tells her as she finishes the page. Cassie smiles and hugs him "Thank you." she tells him. Harri smiles, cuddling into her side "You're welcome, Cas." he responds, hugging her back. Jason smiles sadly from the doorway, watching the two of them "Jason, you alright?" Dick asks walking over. "Yeah, it's just... I missed so much." Jason responds, motioning to Harri. Dick nods "You know he always asked about you? He didn't really understand to start but when he did he always asked Alfred, Bruce and I for stories about you. He has a scrap book of pictures of you and clippings of articles to do with you as Robin. You may not have been here, but you still helped raise him." he tells him. Jason looks down "Hey, you know what's scary?" Dick asks him. "What?" Jason asks. "How much he's like you." Dick chuckles. "What do you mean?" Jason frowns. "He is like a mini version of you, not just his looks but his mind and personality too. He loves books, he spends a lot of his time in the library. He has a potty mouthful like you, I have never met an eight year old who swears like him. He listens to the same music, he stole all your tapes and cds from your room." Dick tells him. Jason smiles, watching as Harri and Cassie take it in turns to read aloud to each other "I just wish I was here for it all." he tells his brother. "You're here now and that's all that matters." Dick tells him.

Harri smiles as he looks up and sees his eldest brothers "You coming in?" he asks. Jason and Dick chuckle and walk in, Dick ruffling Cassie's hair and making her playfully glare at him "What you two reading?" Jason asks. "Pride and Prejudice." Harri responds. "Sometimes I forget you take high school classes, then you go and say something like that that reminds me." Dick tells him. Harri grins "Technically I'm not at the minute as I'm suspended for two weeks. Well, the rest of this week and next week" he reminds me. "Don't remind me." Dick says. Jason chuckles, ruffling Harri's hair "My genius baby brother." he tells him, Harri blushing slightly. "Baby genius." Dick agrees, Cassie nodding in agreement. "Not a baby." Harri pouts. "You are to us." Jason smiles, hugging him and kissing the top of his head. Cassie smiles 'Definitely a baby.' she signs, Harri playfully glaring at her as Dick and Jason chuckle.