The Missing Batteries Incident

Lin sighed as he entered the room, he placed a hand on his forehead. "Why do I have to be surrounded by weirdos?" He asked, rubbing his face.

Glancing at the TV, Lin heard the annoying sound of the shitty alarm clock in Ashley and Andrew's room. Ticking away.

"Ahh fuck it. I hate that sound anyway." Lin walked into the shared room of his siblings. Two dirty shirts on a large circular swirling rug, a trashcan with a little trash on the sides, and two beds, one being unkept and the other being neat.

Lin ignored it all, walking straight for the alarm clock, opening it up, and smashing the front had the two batteries fall out gracefully.

-{=}-{=}-{=}-
You Got Bateries!
Dirty thief.
-{=}-{=}-{=}-

Lin smiled happily at the ceasing of the noise. And left the room quickly.

"If im lucky enough, neither of them will catch me leaving their pig pen, and I'll get to watch TV." He thought, but that was put a stop to as he ran into Ashley, who was making her way into her room. Meanwhile, Andrew was sitting on the couch, his head turned, Looking at you.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Hey." Lin said, nodding his head.

"What were you doing in my room, asshole!?" Ashley yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at Lin.

"I wasn't in your room," Lin said, shaking his head.

"I saw you come out of it! I saw it!" She insisted, getting closer to jab her finger into Lin's chest.

"Yeah, why were you in there anyway?" Andrew finally chimed in, an eyebrow raised.

"Wouldn't you like to know, nark?" Lin asked, pushing past Ashley, his fist clamped around the batteries.

"Wha- Nark?" Andrew questioned. 

"It's what you are." Lin gives further Insight to his comment. Making his way around the sofa.

"Hmm..." Andrew doesn't look impressed.

"What's that in your hands? What did you take from my room!?" Ashley further commanded, noticing Lin's clutched hands.

"Batteries alright? God, why are you being such a bitch? There is nothing in your room worth taking anyway." Lin said with a shake of his head. Andrew sighed as Lin and Ashley began a short argument.

"Listen, just give me the damn batteries," Andrew said, glaring over at Lin. "We were gonna use them anyways, just drop it, Ashley."

"But he-"

"Drop it, Ashley."

"...Fine. But stay out of my damn room!" Ashley said, pointing at Lin's face.

"Move your finger before I bite it." Lin said, moving Ashley's hand out of his face with the back of his wrist. 

Lin gives the batteries to Andrew, and as he tries to sit down on the couch, Ashley quickly lays herself out on it.

"Occupied." She said, closing her eyes and smiling in mock innocence.

For a second, Lin thinks of just pushing her off, or sitting on her. But then he'll have to deal with her annoying bickering. Better to just let it go.