I Love Pork!

The group of three run out to their balcony, before making the quick cross along the plank.

Looking through the neighbor's balcony door, the entire room was Colored blood-red, the Pentagon now held a a mass of darkness with three glowing white eyes all staring deeply into the cultist, who also stood in the circle.

"My lord, you've come!" He yelled happily before he noticed something. "And you're, uh..." The cultists trailed off.

"A little smaller than I imagined..." He said, looking down at the, admittedly, small demon.

The demon roared, the room getting darker at its rage.

"I- I LOVE IT!! It's better than I imagined! That's all I meant!' the cultist yelled, trying to appease the demon for his lapse in judgment.

The darkness receded, as did the demon's anger.

"WhAt dO yOu oFfeR, hUmAN?" The demon asked, one of its eyes scanning the circle in search of the sacrifice.

"Oh, um... I- I don't have much to give right now..." The cultist said hesitantly, and instantly all eyes were on him again. Borrowing into his very soul.

"But! If you get me out of here, I can get you anything you wish!!" He said, giving a smile of fake happiness, it was crooked.

The demon remained silent. One of its eyes suddenly locked onto the three outside but quickly disregarded them.

The three recoiled slightly.

"is... that no good?" the cultist asked, sounding fearful of the answer.

"As yOu WisH, hUmAn" the demon said blood suddenly seeping from all three of its eyes.

"My lord!! Thank you, thank you!!" He yelled happily.

"PeRisH." The demon said, and instantly the Cultist recoiled.

Darkness filled the room, as one of the mass of darkness's eyes opened up, a large tongue-like appendage shooting out at the cultist.

The window was covered up before they could see the aftermath, but before it went, the cultist had tried to reel back and block his face with one of his arms.

The darkness dispersed, and the cultist lay dead on the ground, and the Demon was gone. Soon after, the red dispersed as well.

"..." The three all stood in shocked silence. Their mouths agape.

"That was..." Lin said, looking off to the side.

"What was that?" Andrew asked, looking over at his company with a questioning gaze.

"Ah, so im not going insane. You guys saw that too, right?" Ashley asked, glancing at the two.

"... Should we uh... Should we check on him?" Andrew asked hesitantly, while Lin leaned into the glass.

"I think he's dead," Lin said, before pulling back and looking at the two.

"well at the very least we could turn the CD player off," Ashley said, rubbing the side of her head in annoyance as the annoying music still played.

"That's what you're concerned about??" Andrew asked, looking over at Ashley with an angered look.

"She has a point. This music is..." Lin trailed off when he saw the look Andrew gave him. "Sheesh, never mind." He said with a roll of his eyes.

Andrew glared at the two, as Ashley leaned back. resting on the railing and crossing her arms.

"I'm not gonna die listening to this," Ashley said.