The Insanity

You wake up, refreshed and ready to be productive!

Or not.

-{=}-{=}-{=}-

Lin groaned, rubbing his face into the couch and closing his eyes harder in an attempt to not wake up.

The hunger pains sure didn't help him. Waking up early was just a crappy reminder of the hell he was currently stuck in.

Lin sighed, unhappy about the fact that his body refused him the sweet embrace of sleep, just to tell him to find something to eat.

He turned around, now lying so his body could face the TV. Reaching down, he grabbed the remote on the floor and powered the TV on.

Nothing better to do he supposed.

-(+)-(+)-(+)-

After watching TV for some unknown amount of time, Lin heard the sound of footsteps making their way into the large living space. Light, maybe a half-second difference in each step. Ashley.

Lin didn't bother trying to speak to her, instead just paying more attention to the TV.

Ashley stopped by the couch, some clothes tucked under her arm.

"Hey, give me your dirty clothes." She said, making Lin look up at her.

"Oh, you're gonna clean up for me Ashley? That's so nice of you." Lin said, rolling his eyes.

"Ok, Nevermind asshole. Try and do something nice and this is the thanks I get." She said, turning away and making her way into the bathroom/Laundry room.

Lin watched her turn the corner into the bathroom. Before simply looking back at the TV.

Soon, the sound of the Washing machine starting is heard.

Then a loud thud.

Lin, hearing the loud noise, looked away from his Show, before sighing and standing up. Making his way into the bathroom.

"Did you drop something or-?" Lin cut himself off when he saw Ashley out cold on the floor.

Lin stared at her for a few seconds, weighing his options in his mind.

He could, a; Help Ashley and waste what little precious energy he had left. Or b; just leave her laid out on the floor until she woke up.

Honestly, to Lin, option b seemed pretty juicy. But he knew then he'd have Andrew nag at him. Which was something Lin didn't want to deal with right now.

Lin walked over, grabbed Ashley's wrist, and dragged her into the living room.

That is what he would have said if anyone asked how she got from the bathroom to the living room.

In reality, Lin just picked her up and dropped her off on the couch.

Lin sighed and stretched until he heard his back pop. Then made his way into Ashley's room.

"Hey Andrew," Lin started, entering the room and getting the man who had previously been blankly staring down at the attention of the floor. "Ashley passed out." He said nonchalantly.