Freedom At Last

"This is all it took to keep us in? A wooden board?" Andrew asked, frustration speaking through his tone.

"It's okay, Andy. I don't have much muscle either." Ashley said patronizing him.

"I don't think any of us do..." Lin said, looking down at his arm, which had gotten smaller as the body made sacrifices.

"Your eyes say you're trying to comfort me but your words do the opposite." Andrew said after a second of silence. "Ah, whatever. What does this slip of paper say?"

'3X AB,'

"... Aren't those our blood types?" Lin asked, looking at Andrew from the corner of his eye.

"are they?" Andrew asked, looking over at Lin.

"Does it matter? Let's just get out of here." Ashley said, shaking her head and looking away from the paper.

"Yeah. Let's just worry about this later." Andrew agreed. Walking away with Ashley to room 403.

Lin stayed for a second before pulling the wooden board off. Laying it on the floor. Before going after his siblings.

The duo had walked to room 402 and read the note there as well.

'2X A. 1X B'

Ashley and Andrew glance at each other.

A groan was heard through the door. Along with a new plead for help.

The trio looked at each other in silence, before simply walking to room 401, which was the only room in the entire hall open, and with no note! How fun.

Walking in, Ashley immediately pocketed a key, as Andrew walked in further, pin following after him.

"302..." Ashley said, reading a small slip of paper wrapped around the large hole of the key.

Andrew meanwhile walked over to a computer, crouching slightly to look through it.

Lin walked to the sink and started running through the drawers to hopefully find more weapons.

"Lookie, they've got a surveillance camera," Ashley said, peeking over Andrews's shoulder.

"Shit, what if we're on it?" Andrew asked, looking through the multiple cameras quickly.

"No, looks like it's recording the second floor..."

"Looks like we got another warden..." Andrew said, watching the warden lean on a wall, a cigarette in his mouth. Gun on his hip.

".....Is that a gun holster?"

Lin walked over, chewing a granola bar he had taken from one of the drawers.

"Did the warden we killed have one? We could just shoot this guy." Andrew suggested, moving from the camera to lean on the desk.

"Oh, bloodthirsty are we?" Ashley teased. Giggling.

"I checked, and he didn't have a holster, hell, he didn't even have like some shitty knife in his pocket or something. Just the key and the walkie." Lin said, pulling a part of his granola bar apart, before pulling his hand away slightly at Ashley's attempt to take it from him.

Andrew sighed, shaking his head. Lin meanwhile stuffed the rest of the bar in his mouth, earning a punch from Ashley.

"Asshole..." Ashley said, before motioning to the cameras. "Think there might be wardens on each floor?"

"Nah, they probably work in Pairs of two."

"Why do you say that?" Lin asked, not at all phased by the punch.