Chapter14: Lies and Truths...

Its not your fault.. I was the one who had hopes on you..

In the basketball court, which was almost empty.. Only the sounds of ball dribbling and panting was heard. 

Gemini, whose mind was occupied by the bet and regret was what he felt..

If he could change the past, he would never be part of this bet! But of course the past cannot be changed, right?

"Will he even listen to me?" He asked himself thousand of times but he was not sure..

He gripped his hair in frustration from time-to-time but sighed at the end before playing all by himself.

Just then, the door opened and he looked back instantly.. He knew Fourth had classes going on. SO who can come at this time?

"Yo Gem.. Wassup man." It was Ton.. and behind him was all of his friends, even Prom.

"Haven't seen you in a while since you started hanging out with the new kid." This time, it was Top.. and judging by his voice, you could tell that he was trying to mock..

"Yeah.. Haven't seen you guys in a while now." Gemini said uninterested..

He had no mood to talk with anyone right now, especially his so-called friends.. The only thing he was thinking about was how to tell this bet thing to Fourth..

"Seems like the new kid is hard to please.." Ton chuckled.. 

Hearing this, Gemini gripped the ball tightly ..

"You guys seriously don't have anything to do except this bet? stop being so childish, guys.." Prom said annoyingly...

Apart from the bet, Gemini also regretted fighting with Prom for this stupid bet. He knew he was wrong from the beginning but being blinded by revenge, he almost lost his bestfriend.

"Stop it guys.." Gemini said finally looking at everyone. Before speaking, he sighed..

"I made a decision.. decision to stop this ridiculous bet. I no longer want to be the part of this."

Everyone was shocked with his sudden outburst..  but did he care? Nope.

He was tired of betting and playing over something useless now.. and he was going to lose this anyway so why not now? He was sick of pretending to be a cool kid ..

His friends were too in disbelief.. Too stunned to speak anything!

"Are you pranking us?" Finally, one of them spoke..

"Gem.. you know what that means right?" Prom said with a hint of relief..

"I know.. and I made this decision very wisely. It's for the best !" 

Prom looked at him and smiled proudly.. "You made a perfect decision, Gem.."

"What good decision?" Ton said angrily.. before charging towards him, gripping his shoulder tightly.. "You are kidding, right?"

Gemini shook his head as a no before yanking the hands away..

"Are you serious? You never lose a bet, Gem." Ton was red from anger.. "Or did you.. fall in love with him?" 

"Stop spitting rubbish!! I am backing off and you cannot try to provoke me.." Gemini said angrily..

"Fine then.. If this is your decision, you lost it!" Top said before smirking.. "But Fourth should know this!"

Hearing this, Prom stood angrily, "Shut it Top!! Fourth doesn't-" 

Before Prom could say, Ton cut his sentence.. "He is a part of this if you forgot.. He should know that he is the first one who made Gem lose a bet!"