Destroyers

*click*

Makes the sound of a camera taking a picture of the sky. That's getting more and more unstable. 

Take: That's ominous...

He then leaves it hanging around his neck as he and the rest of the squad walk through a park's woods. Meanwhile also listening on the news that the Ursus Security is close to containing the Reunion riots, while that couldn't be further from the truth. 

Ace: You've gotta hand it to them, coming up with that fake news. 

Take: In any universe, news people are liars huh. 

He comments while having his hands behind his head while walking.

Dobermann: Say things that make sense.

Take: They make sense to me. I dont know about you, though. 

She gives him an irritated expression while Kadoya just shrugs and happily walks without a care in the world. 

Dobermann: Hard to believe the Ursus guards would get pushed into a corner... Seems the government isn't really serious about suppressing riots. 

Ace: I can't imagine Reunion's capable of pulling strings behind the scenes...

Dobermann: Right. It's not entirely out of the question, all things considered. Amiya.

Called upon, Amiya perks her head up. Snapped out of her thoughts.

Dobermann: We can't afford to help anyone right now. I know how you feel, but our priority is getting the Doctor back to Rhodes Island. 

Amiya: ...I get it. I get what you're saying but... 

Kadoya stares at her, just now putting together how innocent she is right now. 

Ace: You've done well, Amiya. All that's left is to regroup with Nearl and Scout, and evacuate. 

Amiya: Right. 

But, all of a sudden, the Doctor stops in his tracks. 

Amiya: Doctor? 

Ace: What's wrong? 

Doctor: This mist... It's strange...

Kadoya looks down and so does everyone else. 

Take: Now that you mention it... 

Amiya: It's getting thicker. 

Everyone else grows wary, especially Dobermann. 

Dobermann: Enemy Arts? 

Take: Arts?

Amiya: I'll explain later. 

Doctor: ...Form a circle. 

Ace: Roger. All units form up around the stretcher. Hurry while visibility is still good. 

Then, the PRTS that the Doctor is holding informs them that enemy drones have been spotted, and not a minute later, their friendly drones are destroyed. With that, Dobermann yells. 

Dobermann: All units, under the trees quickly! 

Kadoya gets out his transformation card as the drone sweeps in and fires at the ground, causing everyone to scatter. 

Take: Henshin!

KAMEN RIDE

DECADE