Confrontation

*static*

*static*

Ch'en: Change of plans, we wont be rendezvousing. Lungmen... Lungmen is in danger. 

Amiya: Is it a Reunion attack? 

Then more static as the signal is being interfered with. 

Amiya: Madame Ch'en! Please respond, Madame Ch'en! 

Kadoya, who was listening into the conversation also is cut from the line as well. As there is some signal interference. 

Take: ...The Yetis... 

He then walks off the edge of a roof as he then inserts his transformation card in his driver.

KAMEN RIDE

DECADE

He lands on the ground, cratering it

He lands on the ground, cratering it. Then, he looks at Faiz's Axel Brace on his wrist. Then he presses the activation button on it. 

START UP

He takes a running stance and proceeds to use his speed to search for Amiya and the rest of Rhodes Island, and hopefully, Frostnova too. 

-Meanwhile- 

Yeti #1: Sister, we lured them away! They'll be here soon. 

One of the members of the Yeti Squad says to Frostnova through her earpiece. 

Frostnova: Good work. The enemy may have backup. Stay frosty. 

Nesti: They're here. 

Then, Amiya and the rest of the team run over, but soon realize they are surrounded. 

Frostnova: This is as far as you go, Rhodes Island. Sleep forever. 

She points the palm of her hand, but, something confuses her. 

Frostnova: What is the enemy commander waiting for? And where is their ally that can transform?

The the sudden sound of a chainsaw as Frostnova turns and looks up to see Blaze coming down at her with her chainsaw and Arts which are a counter to hers. She manages to block it with her own Ice Arts while Blaze tries to pummel her into the ground with her own flame Arts. 

Blaze: Between your cold and my heat... Let's see which one is stronger! 

But, Frostnova starts to cough. 

Blaze: You--

TIME OUT

Decade arrives in time to see the contest of power between Blaze and Frostnova. His sudden appearance causes Frostnova to look over at him.

Natsumi: Take-kun--

She then cough again which causes Decade to clench his fists. And shake his head to snap out of his hallucination. Before running toward Frostnova.