Death In A Family

*hit*

*hit*

*swoosh*

A Reunion fighter flies at a wall, making a huge crack on it. Decade then stands in front of him, rubbing the chin part of his helmet. Thinking that just taking down all the Reunion members in the city was getting them nowhere. Then, Ch'en calls out to him while he's thinking. 

Ch'en: Decade! Don't get distracted! 

Decade: Depends on what you mean by "distracted". Because I'm very focused right now. And right now you are distracting me.

Ch'en: Don't get smart with me, Kadoya. What are you so focused on? 

Decade: If they were in the city they'd be long gone by now...

He says to himself as he hums. 

Ch'en: What are you on about? 

Decade: I'll tell you when I figure it out. 

He says as he walks off. All while Ch'en stares at him, and backhands a Reunion fighter without looking, venting out her frustration. Since he seemingly rarely fights now, and just spends his time rubbing the chin of his helmet. Thinking. This gets the attention of Amiya who walks toward him. Only to hear him talking to himself. 

Decade: If that kid got Misha, then he's nowhere near here... If it's as personal as I think it is... W doesnt make sense here, she feels like the kind to like chaos... Talulah just wants everything to burn... Which means... They're not in the city. These Reunion forces are just a wild goose chase. Oh, they're smarter than I gave them credit for. 

Amiya: Take? 

Decade: Yeah, I knew you were there. My helmet still has special features you know. 

Then, Amiya gets a text from Exusiai. She then looks at Decade after reading the news. Then they all start going to the location.

Decade: Looks like I was right. 

She nods and then alerts everyone through communications. 

Amiya: We've found the hideout where Reunion took Misha. It's in an abandoned quarry in the Lungmen Outskirts. All units head there immediately! We must save Misha! Everyone, prepare to storm in! 

After a bit of time, everyone arrives and they take a look at the layout of the land. 

Hoshiguma: This terrain... It's the perfect place to lure your enemy into a trap. 

Franka: Oh boy... The wind's getting strong. Really lousy visibility. Hey, Decade. Got another special helmet? 

Decade: Sorry. Didn't bring spares. 

Franka: Aw...

Ch'en: It's fine. This is just a ragtag terrorist group that's barely holding together. We'll take them out on a single strike. 

Decade: The last time you said something like that, Misha got taken. 

Ch'en: You dont. Need. To remind me. 

She says annoyed, all while Decade shrugs. Then, Ch'en proceeds to lay out her orders. 

Ch'en: Hoshiguma and part of the S.I.U. will stand by here. Dont let anyone through. 

Hoshiguma: Roger.

Amiya: Don't give them time to reorganize. Whittle down their numbers. That being said, rescuing Misha is our top priority. 

Decade: You said that like, three times. 

Amiya: It bears repeating okay...

Franka: Monster Inspector, she's saying dont go overboard.