Through The Slums

Why was Misha important?

Why was Ch'en looking for her? 

These were two questions going through Decade's mind as Amiya contacts Ch'en. 

Amiya: Madame Ch'en, this is Amiya. We've found Misha. 

Ch'en: Understood. I'll send you the rendezvous location. Escort the target there immediately. 

Amiya: I understand--

Ch'en: The L.G.D will make sure the rendezvous point is safe. Over. 

Amiya: U-Um wait--

But she is cut off again as Ch'en cuts the line. And this constant secrecy is starting to get to Decade. 

Franka: She's just treating us as her servants...

Liskarm: Looks like this partnership is in name only...

They then get a shiver up their spines and they look at Decade, still as Ryuki, tapping his foot slowly. But, they all knew that he was less than happy right now. 

Ryuki: If something goes wrong because she held something back, Oho... She will get a tiny taste of my dark side...

To say that this scared them would be an understatement. And the atmosphere was getting too tense and Amiya tried to calm him down. 

Amiya: T-Take, calm down. Your anger is justified, but can you take it easy? 

He looks at Amiya, and sighs. Releasing the tension in the air. 

Amiya: Thank you... Let's hurry to the rendezvous point. She said the L.G.D will make sure it's safe there. 

But, upon hearing the name L.G.D, Misha starts getting defensive. And backs up. 

Misha: You were planning to hand me over to the L.G.D from the beginning? 

Amiya: Uh, no! It's just that the L.G.D asked us to take you into protective custody. It's not...

Hearing that, Misha clenches her fist. 

Misha: I'm such an idiot... I almost believed you. 

Amiya: I really want to help you! And I'm going to negotiate with L.G.D to let Rhodes Island protect you and other infected! 

Misha: There's no way they'll agree to that. If you were to take me in, you could've just said so instead of lying to me. 

Amiya: That's not it! We aren't trying to capture you! Though... Sorry... I guess that really doesn't make a difference to you... 

Franka: But, you can't outrun them for much longer, can you? 

Liskarm: Given the circumstances, I think you're better off accepting the L.G.D's protection for now. 

Then, the Doctor tries his luck in convincing Misha. 

Doctor: Put your faith in Amiya. 

She stares at the Doc after that statement. But then, they hear an enthusiastic greeting as another lady suddenly jumps off a roof towards them. 

???: Hello!! I missed you guys so mu-- OW!

That shout of pain comes from Decade catching her and judo throwing her into the ground from being startled. Then, he raises his fist to punch her.